Very Very good tactic !!! Im testing it in Manchester United and won almost all matches in Premier League, 2 draws and 1 lost !!! Amazing ! When i using other tactics from this forum, for example Devasto , Mr Hough and other other... and results was not great like with that simply tactic :) Really Thanks Man !
My Team :
GK - Akinfeev
FB - Rafael, Fabio Centrao
CB - Vidic, Shawcross
CM - Anderson, Pastore
WG - Alexis Sanchez, Nani
ST - G. Rossi, Rooney

The Best Players in this tactic : Vidic, Shawcross, Pastore, Sanchez, Rooney, Rossi

amazing tactic! i am using it now in my 8th season with Besiktas JK in Turkish league, scored 140 and concede 13 in 32 games, 31 wins and a draw. And reached finals in CL; by beating inter 6-3 and 4-1 and milan 2-2 and 3-0 in quarter and semi finals respectively. However as i said this is my 8th season and the team is pretty strong. I will try with a new game using a weaker team like Newcastle and see what happens then. But again, so far so, so, so good.

By far the best tactic I've ever used, started using it in the second season right after I'd taken over Bayern München. It's basically the same team as the 'original' München except for Alexis Sanchez and Igor Akinfeev which I bought to reinforce the team.

After 26 games I've won 22, got 1 draw and I've lost 3 games with 88 scored goals and 25 conceded.

Ivica Olic has scored 37 goals, the second best scorer in the league isn't even close, that's Klaas-Jan Huntelaar and he's scored 20.

Olic is also in the top of assists so he's making wonders with this tactic.

you totally jacked this tactic, this is just Gladiator V2 with wing backs and changed a striker role to deep L support... nice try though.

can someone PLEASE give a direct link for the tactic..
the one in the first page and the one given by samir nasri is not working for me..
HELP!!!