Yes, seems a bit odd but that's the best setting I have found. M not that keen on which footed on which side. As in all of my saves I didn't notice a big difference Didn't want them to be on wide playmaker or inside forward individual training as most of the people have good attacking left or right midfielders so training them to play on ml and Mr position takes longer when we put them on attacking amr or aml individual training

Thanks mate, that's all ;)

Mate, what is the best FM16 tactic for you?

If I have to pick just that one it would be WW2kilerballs from stellas.. but only because I love 4123 and THIS is great tactic too because it's looks just like4213 in match, when you watch it

Any chance you can put a link to that tactic ?
If I have to pick just that one it would be WW2kilerballs from stellas.. but only because I love 4123 and THIS is great tactic too because it's looks just like4213 in match, when you watch it

Shalke 04 Gelsenkirchen. Media prediction : 4th

View attachment 126490View attachment 126489View attachment 126488View attachment 126487View attachment 126486

Bad luck ...
View attachment 126485

Goals scored : strikers 30, central midfielders (MC+DMC) 28, wide midfielders (MR+ML) 38, central defenders 8, wide defenders (DR+DL) 4
Assists : strikers 13, central midfielders (MC+DMC) 21, wide midfielders (MR+ML) 35, central defenders 2, wide defenders (DR+DL) 31

Goals form corners : scored 10, conceded 1
Coals form IFK+DFK : scored 5, conceded 1

This tactic looks very good.

Shalke 04 Gelsenkirchen. Media prediction : 4th

View attachment 1079454View attachment 1079455View attachment 1079456View attachment 1079457View attachment 1079458

Bad luck ...
View attachment 1079459

Goals scored : strikers 30, central midfielders (MC+DMC) 28, wide midfielders (MR+ML) 38, central defenders 8, wide defenders (DR+DL) 4
Assists : strikers 13, central midfielders (MC+DMC) 21, wide midfielders (MR+ML) 35, central defenders 2, wide defenders (DR+DL) 31

Goals form corners : scored 10, conceded 1
Coals form IFK+DFK : scored 5, conceded 1

This tactic looks very good.

Good season, that's what I always aim for. Win or at least draw hard matches and kill the other games. Well done and yes europa cup was unlucky

Not bad with a team that finish in mid table, ty for sharing

Media predictions 16.. only one transfer(semich kaya) for defensive back up, 95% matches on simulation and I was using different OI'S

Media predictions 16.. only one transfer(semich kaya) for defensive back up, 95% matches on simulation and I was using different OI'S

Never tried simulating a match, might do when bored lol. Did played a bit with oi's but want to keep opposition wide players under constant pressure so they can't cross that much and also want to add extra pressure on the back 5 (including Gk) so they can't build up attack from back.

Never tried simulating a match, might do when bored lol. Did played a bit with oi's but want to keep opposition wide players under constant pressure so they can't cross that much and also want to add extra pressure on the back 5 (including Gk) so they can't build up attack from back.

I'm not watching to many matches, so I just use TFF OI's for every tactic I'm trying;).... Thanks for great tactic anyway LEGEND

I will do that, this is my first time starting a thread. So plz have some mercy. Will do in next 10 hrs
Jassar, nice tactics. Got my bournemouth team into CL in first season. One question. How did you make the middle four to close down much more on standard mentality with slightly higher defense line. It's not supposed to be possible.

Jassar, nice tactics. Got my bournemouth team into CL in first season. One question. How did you make the middle four to close down much more on standard mentality with slightly higher defense line. It's not supposed to be possible.

saved those individual instructions under other mentalities and than load it on standard

saved those individual instructions under other mentalities and than load it on standard

Just to mention that even if you see that the player has the instruction 'close down much more' when you click his tactic icon and this cannot be chosen when you go to edit panel, than he will close down only more.

Just to mention that even if you see that the player has the instruction 'close down much more' when you click his tactic icon and this cannot be chosen when you go to edit panel, than he will close down only more.

may be we can import the setting with "load preset" in player instruction panel.