Boosting Confidence?

Crazay

Reaction score
My Dover team is struggling in League 1. We haven't won a game in 8 turnouts in League One and the squad are berift of confidence. I don't know what I can do. Ive tried experimenting with tactics, players, nothing seems to work. Nobody wishes to come to me on loan, and to top it off i now have a transfer embargo whilst the club is in takeover talks. Anyone have any advice?

Wolfsong's teamtalks will probably help you out, they are on here somewhere. Create a tactic which complements your team. If all else fails, take a look at the guides posted around here, for example Max's Tactical Guide. Hope that helps

Thanks for the help mate. Will see how it goes.

be more encouraging in your team talks rather than being angry your team is not being successful. Keep trying to get loans in, maybe try players with less of a reputation or youngsters from Premier league or Championship teams. P.S. Congrats on getting Dover to League 1 :)

be more encouraging in your team talks rather than being angry your team is not being successful. Keep trying to get loans in, maybe try players with less of a reputation or youngsters from Premier league or Championship teams. P.S. Congrats on getting Dover to League 1 :)

Thanks for the support mate :) Much appreciated. I guess that's all I can do really, I try to be as encouraging as possible in my teams talks. Recently adjusted tactics back to what i was using to get promoted from BSS, and we have had a bit of success finally, still in the drop zone though :(

I always tell players you have faith in their ability..also if the players are suffering a goal drought i say no pressure and it seems to work. Just always encourage..if use start winning games make sure you praise them to the press.
Works for me.