Boozads Back!

Boozad

Whiney ***** with Sissy Girl Sperm
Reaction score
Hey all hows it goin? Aint been around for a while coz me PC blew up. ******* thing. Now got a new one and am about half a season into FM07.
And how SI have done us proud here!! Best FM so far......

i was getting worried that i wud be the only wolves fan on here, anyway welcome back

Hey ur bck............jamgla will be happy because he is with another wolves fan
:D

Cheers mate. Look like th reality of our seasons startting to kick in. Although Micks done a great job so far with a quickly assembled squad.

Welcome back mate hows married life and hows the baby doing?

Busy!! Work and stuff take up most of the time, and an 8 month old inquisitive daughter who cant stop laughin takes up the rest!!
Its good to be back.

get some Wolves legends like Colin Cameron on your sig :D

get some Wolves legends like Colin Cameron on your sig :D

:D Well I couldnt find any legends such as CC, or even Mark Kennedy (hahaha), so I put that litlle known STeve Bull on there.....
Any idea how Millers doin for Celtic? And Naylor for that matter?

Lee Naylor looks a class player and is really finding his feet,Miller i hate always have thought he was **** and still do :D

Naylor was always hot and cold for us. Some games he'd be amazing and others he frustrate you to the point of pulling your hair out.
Glad to see hes cutting it though. Didnt really like Miller myself, bit of an ego if you ask me. Far too big for an average at best player.

Exactly i just think he isnt that great a striker, He will run about for 90 mins which is good but he is an aab striker.

Naylor has been out most consistent player this season, probabaly our best signing seeing as we despearly need a LB.

Miller has been great for us, but his finishing is ****. I still think hes one of the best strikers at playing up on his own.

the problem with miller when he was at wolves, he couldnt control a ball to save his life. i could of sworn he had springs on his shoes sometimes

still cant control the ball to save himself :rolleyes:

:yikes: Perhaps he was introducing himself to me???????????????

new bloke

alrite lads,
im new to this forum lark have been champ/fm gamer for last ten years im playing fm06 at moment can anybody recommend good players for epl and where i can get face pictures for liverpool fm06