Boozad's Colour-Coded Live Action Facepacks.

Boozad

Whiney ***** with Sissy Girl Sperm
Reaction score
Exclusive to FM-Base, I've started working on facepacks for the Premier League. With two done so far, they feature live action shots of players against a colour-coded background relevant to each club. I'll carry on working on these as time allows, and of course any feedback is welcome.

I'll update the list below as more packs are done, and they will extend beyond the Premier League. Just click the links below to take you to the download page.

Chelsea Live Action Facepack
Everton Live Action Facepack
Liverpool Live Action Facepack
Man City Live Action Facepack
Norwich Live Action Facepack
Newcastle Live Action Facepack
QPR Live Action Facepack
Spurs Live Action Facepack
Wolves Live Action Facepack

Last edited:
Not bad for an old man. Keep them coming.

That's the bonus of being old these days, I get my kids to show me how to do things instead of figuring them out for myself.

Updated with Everton. Norwich City have been requested so they'll be next up.

Updated with Norwich. Liverpool up next as per request.

Examples:

johnson.png
ohara.png
fletcher.png
jarvis.png

parker.png
adebayor.png
bale.png
dawsonpng.png

baines.png
cahill.png
fellaini.png
barkley.png

marctierney.png
johnruddy.png
grantholt.png
stevemorison.png

Best facepacks going...keep up the good work pal!!

Cheers mate. Liverpool should be up tonight/tomorrow, followed by QPR, both per request. I'll get the whole Premier League finished soon then just build packs of various players. Glad people like them, makes it worthwhile.

Updated with Liverpool.

gerrard.png
enrique.png
downing.png
skrtel.png

Updated with QPR.

lukeyoung.png
adeltaraabt.png
armandtraore.png
joeybarton.png

Last edited:
Updated with Newcastle.

steventaylor.png
leonbest.png
santon.png
cabaye.png

Great facepacks. If you get requests for the Manchester clubs, please feel free to use my facepacks. They are in the FM11 downloads and feature all the latest kits and will work in FM12. Most of the photos are action shots as well.

Cheers mate, much appreciated. I will be doing all Prem clubs so that will be a great help. I've been surprised at the amount of requests to be honest, and some clubs are harder to find good shots of enough players in this season's kits to do a full pack.

Updated with Man City.

aguero.png
joehart.png
silva.png
kompany.png

Updated with Chelsea.

ashleycole.png
cech.png
danielsturridge.png
drogba.png

Would people prefer these wrapped into a Premier League pack when they're done?

No problem. I'll get back into them this week sometime, work's been taking up all my time lately.

Arsenal are half done, if you want I can still upload the individual packs until the complete Premiership is done.