1jakebrown

Reaction score
Don't know if its just me but I get bored after one season on FM... I've been Spurs and done the domestic treble, Sunderland and qualified for Europa League and just seem unintrested. I really want to carry this Sunderland save on can anyone give me ideas to help keep me intrested? XDXDXDXD

Try and develop your youth players relying on them? Gradually try and have a full squad of english players?

Try and develop your youth players relying on them? Gradually try and have a full squad of english players?

Yeah this is what I have been thinking of doing. Liverpool got relegated so I brought back our own Jordan Henderson, Sunderland through and through! All transfer budget is going to be used for junior coaching and youth facilities.

Yeah this is what I have been thinking of doing. Liverpool got relegated so I brought back our own Jordan Henderson, Sunderland through and through! All transfer budget is going to be used for junior coaching and youth facilities.

Good luck then! It's really quite fun, I'm doing something similar on my Schalke save and my aim is to have a squad of only german players with most/all of them playing for their country as well. As you can imagine, it'll take awhile, but it feels worth it when your 17 year old regen gets called up!

Thinking of doing a story as well... My manager is David Beckham I think I could make it a good read :)

Start in league two or skrill and build a club up, my Southend save I'm now on verge of premiership and producing some really good young players aswel as scouting top youth from around Europe! Average age of my squad is 21 ..... Really interesting save IMO