HamoudiLFC

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm currently doing 2 challenges, the Alphabet Challenge where you have to win the top league and all domestic cups for every country in Europe. I just started and I feel like i'm not ready for it yet.. very time-costing. On the other hand I was enjoying my Small Club to Big Club (South American) and I'm in 2020 but now I got bored of it... and I already tried the Pentagon Challenge, didnt continue it yet and the CL Challenge was a bit boring for me. So.. any suggestions?

You could try just using the smallest local team you have (for me it's chelmsford) and making them massive. It's quite intersting and fun :) For me I use chelmsford because I used to do athletics competitions at their stadium so I can picture the extensions on the stadium etc in my head!

Potta, It sounds cool but I dont get it 100%, if you could explain the bidding on a club and players part I'd love to take part :p

ohembrough747, Yeah I've tried that before, but with a Sunday League team, I ended up getting sacked!

Maximum Power: Yeah I thought of using the editor an make it a bit more fun, maybe make a super league or something would be quite cool

You could always just pick a Scottish Third Division side and try to reach the SPL before Rangers

Potta, It sounds cool but I dont get it 100%, if you could explain the bidding on a club and players part I'd love to take part :p

Okay, you have 150m in total to bid on a club, manager and players.

Firstly you have to bid for all 20 prem clubs. Putting them in logical order of who you want first. Highest bid wins and so forth.
All 20 managers have to do this, as you will all have a club after the first round.

EDIT, you could use my game to post your story or club speculation etc etc.

Last edited:
Oh that sounds cool, It sounds really fun, you have 16 managers i think is that correct? So I'd love to join if you have space, i come on FM-Base everyday so I guess I'd be reliable. :p

Oh that sounds cool, It sounds really fun, you have 16 managers i think is that correct? So I'd love to join if you have space, i come on FM-Base everyday so I guess I'd be reliable. :p

Yeah mate, If look on my OP the template is there, just need to add your bids for each club, with your chairmans name. Remember you have 150m in total, that includes all 12 rounds of bidding.