Bored to death :/

Step 1. Get 8 Age of Empires 2
Step 2. Get 7 friends with computers.
Step 3. LAN. Make sure to have beer.
Step 4. WIN

Jesus Christ that is so much fun. Well never found 7 other people that owned it but 2v2 is EPIC.

Building a secret, rogue Town Center in a deserted part of the map FTW

Some others to consider:
World in Conflict, Sins of a Solar Empire, Civilization V and Supreme Commander.

Also, check out the Spring project. Basically it is an open source game engine that started out as a Total Annihilation remake. But now there are quite a few games using that engine, and most are free (if not all).

Some others to consider:
World in Conflict, Sins of a Solar Empire, Civilization V and Supreme Commander.

Also, check out the Spring project. Basically it is an open source game engine that started out as a Total Annihilation remake. But now there are quite a few games using that engine, and most are free (if not all).

that spring project looks really quite good, cheers for posting. you played any games with it yourself?

that spring project looks really quite good, cheers for posting. you played any games with it yourself?
Yep. Played it over LAN a while ago as well. We played Balanced Annihilation if I recall. It is the most popular game using the engine ATM as far as I know. The graphics are a bit dated, but it is free, and is still a lot of fun. :)

Yep. Played it over LAN a while ago as well. We played Balanced Annihilation if I recall. It is the most popular game using the engine ATM as far as I know. The graphics are a bit dated, but it is free, and is still a lot of fun. :)

gonna have to give it a download and try out some of the games :)

CIVILIZATION 5, buy it, you won't regret it.
He might actually. CiV is widely considered the worst game in the Civilization series (for the PC - don't get me started on Revolution).
If you are going to get a Civ game, get Civ IV + expansions.

Hearts of Iron 3, World in Conflict, Blitzkrieg 2, Faces of War/Men of War, War Leaders: Clash of Nations, Napoleon: Total War, Starcraft Brood Wars, Lego Rock Raiders XD

He might actually. CiV is widely considered the worst game in the Civilization series (for the PC - don't get me started on Revolution).
If you are going to get a Civ game, get Civ IV + expansions.

naa it's still good. get either really it doesn't matter which - they're both a laugh.

Played Civ V. Not impressed :)
World in Conf. is great. But to easy :(
Blitzkrieg 2 ^^. Didnt play it. Played first part. Is it any good? Screenshots looks great.