TJOzzy90

Reaction score
Apologies for the way this has been displayed, trying to fix it- Keep getting a error message saying to remove links etc..

In 2nd Season with Boro, had a good 1st season finishing 10th.
Looking to sign a GK, DR & ST, any suggestions or advice would be appreciated.

View attachment 107238

GK, rulli all day long hes perfect, got all the attributes you need, solid potential.

If your going for an english approach then pickford is great.

RB = Trippier, got everything you want in a fullback plus decent enough potential (among the highest potential young english rightbacks in the game)

Striker = none of these, Lucas Alaro is great, Harold Preciado, Belotti (from Torino) are all solid options.

GK, rulli all day long hes perfect, got all the attributes you need, solid potential.

If your going for an english approach then pickford is great.

RB = Trippier, got everything you want in a fullback plus decent enough potential (among the highest potential young english rightbacks in the game)

Striker = none of these, Lucas Alaro is great, Harold Preciado, Belotti (from Torino) are all solid options.

Yeah Rulli is loooking the best GK option though I am tempted by Perrin.
Going to wait to play a few league games and see if Trippier/ Flanagan are transfer listed
Alario & Preciado are both at Napoli unfortunately, Belotti has just signed for Inter.

For another striker choice check out Vincent Aboubakar as he must still be at Porto (was on loan at Besitkas on the first season), I've yet to check him out in this installment but on previous ones he was a beast (he scored an average of 30 goals per season in my FM2k16 save with Arsenal).

Moussa Dembele from Celtic, managed to sign him for Boro in the 2nd season for 15m. Brilliant as a Complete Forward

For another striker choice check out Vincent Aboubakar as he must still be at Porto (was on loan at Besitkas on the first season), I've yet to check him out in this installment but on previous ones he was a beast (he scored an average of 30 goals per season in my FM2k16 save with Arsenal).

Yeah I couldn’t sign him as was still on loan at Besiktas who then struck a bargain of 3.5mil for his signature… Yeah I couldn’t sign him as was still on loan at Besiktas who then struck a bargain of 3.5mil for his signature…

Moussa Dembele from Celtic, managed to sign him for Boro in the 2nd season for 15m. Brilliant as a Complete Forward

Have an eye on Dembele, was going to sign him but leaving him & Tearney at Celtic for another year of development before I plan to snap them both up.

Was it a bargain or did Besiktas had a buyout fee for him as a part of his loan? (It wouldn't be strange for Porto to have included one, some of their loanees (like Diego Reyes for instance) have it after all).

Anyway, it's such a shame you can't sign him though.

.P.S.: Diego Rolan (assuming he's still at Girondins that is) could also be a decent chance and as a bonus can perform as right winger too.

Have an eye on Dembele, was going to sign him but leaving him & Tearney at Celtic for another year of development before I plan to snap them both up.

Tierney is a must if you can get him

stadio drive

Was it a bargain or did Besiktas had a buyout fee for him as a part of his loan? (It wouldn't be strange for Porto to have included one, some of their loanees (like Diego Reyes for instance) have it after all).

Anyway, it's such a shame you can't sign him though.

.P.S.: Diego Rolan (assuming he's still at Girondins that is) could also be a decent chance and as a bonus can perform as right winger too.

Yeah from what I gathered it was something in his loan agreement, It popped up as he was on my shortlist, went to bid myself and couldn’t so yeah would have been in the loan.

I did look at Rolan last night but is injured until November so don’t fancy that, I've already got Bamford who can be a back up for Lozano & Leon Bailey who I bought in already.

uscita muito

Tierney is a must if you can get him

Yeah my scouts say he’s available for 4.5 mil so tempted to make a bid and just set it up to be completed at the EOS, Managed to bring in Leighton Baines who was listed at Everton after they bought in 3 LB’s! Other wise I was going to bring Tierney in…

Would personally look for Santiago Arias from PSV for the RB slot. Should be able to get him for anything between 4-7 mil

other strikers to check out :

Facundo Colidio, Kuki, Ze Gomes, Berahino, Davie Selke (target man), Antonio Sanabria, Luciano Vietto

Gk and rb

Vorm from spurs should get him cheap enough and John soutter from heart for rb and midfield