Boro in UEFA Cup Final

Mikey B

Reaction score
fantastic, exception, wonderful comeback by boro to get the UEFA Cup final, well done boro.

Mikey B said:
fantastic, exception, wonderful comeback by boro to get the UEFA Cup final, well done boro.

yeh i agree!! nice one Boro!!

macarone scored in the last couple of mins again just like in the last round!!

Could have an english winner in both comps

Another great comeback, value for money at the Riverside for the last two european home games definetly. Maccarone did it again. Can't believe they went 3-0 down on aggregate early on and only had like 2/3 of the game still to go. Maccarone will be a Boro hero now for sure won't he?

sherry said:
Could have an english winner in both comps

lets hope not. i want boro to win uefa but arsenal to **** it up

That was some game i was pleased they won :D Could have an all English Super Cup.

******* COME ON BORO !!!!! THAT WAS ******* AMAZING !!!

words cant describe how i feel, man this is what we deserve for sitting thru rubbish like **** and villa...oh and its the second tiem

COEM ON BORO !!! EINDHOVEN HERE WE COME !

They should win it. Have been saying it for a while now,You have had the best squad for a while now.

One of the best games i've seen in a while and deseverbly go into the final.

What a game it was. Great entertainment! :thup:

Well done Boro,i think i'l support them against Sevilla. Bet Boro fans still think Mcalren's the worst manager ever though.

Two great comebacks in two rounds is amazin though!! An i thiought Maccarone was supposed to leave!

wonder if they still say maccarone is ***** even tho he saved them in the semis and quarters

well he is still ****

but hes now a legend

these goals havent improved his playing ability, hes still the same player

hes a decent 4th choice but was never worth 8.5m and always will be the same

but i like him, gets stuck in and has a bit of heart

i think jimmy or the duke may leave so he may get more of a run next season

but we will see

Well its 2night so what is the Predictions then??

Sevilla played really well and Boro just never seemed to turn up really. Looked as if they had given up when they took Viduka off. Its a shame to lose 4-0 on such a big occasion.