Boro keen to keep Rochemback

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Middlesbrough boss Gareth Southgate says he not looking to sell Fabio Rochemback.

More...

Why? he is the worst Brazilian ever made.

Got potential but gives too many free kicks away in own half and can't pass at all.

Doriva >>

how much have you seen of him really sean?

hes a is class on the ball , skillful and actually good at passing - one of boros best (which i know isnt saying mch) hes just a bit lazy and doesnt do enough defensive tracking back and covers too little field

He has abit of the Michael Rickkets disease as well...

Unfortunately the English game maybe to physical for him.

how much have you seen of him really sean?

hes a is class on the ball , skillful and actually good at passing - one of boros best (which i know isnt saying mch) hes just a bit lazy and doesnt do enough defensive tracking back and covers too little field

Sean?

He has abit of the Michael Rickkets disease as well...

Unfortunately the English game maybe to physical for him.

yeah theres a difference between not fitting in to the english games and just being ****

yeah theres a difference between not fitting in to the english games and just being ****

By Michael Rickkets disease I mean how Mr Rickkets had some disease that made him fat...something to do with his glands maybe?

:rolleyes:

By Michael Rickkets disease I mean how Mr Rickkets had some disease that made him fat...something to do with his endless parmo's maybe?

:rolleyes:

That's more like it!