Radium22

Reaction score
Wasn't sure if I wanted to do a story or not but after seeing Dortmund be so good the last 2-3 years and loving Jurgen Klopp's tactics I was inspired to see if I could create an exact tactic of how Klopp's Dortmund have played down to the exact positions and movement.

This could be quite difficult to do as the expectations are very high so building a tactic has to work pretty quick as there's no time to change things if you are failing.

I trawled the net for team guides,tactical analysis of how Klopp teams play and watched a few of their games from this season and came up with this.
The tactic and positions are as close as I can get to how the actual team has played this season and last and the first few results have been surprisingly promising.Trying to get a direct tactic to work in FM15 is something some have given up already but for the right team I believe it can work.

My current squad of course is a great one.Second place finish last season so I don't need to do much to it.I sold some of the fringe players and bought in a couple of decent young players and that should be enough to get me through the season.

View attachment 300339View attachment 300334
View attachment 300331View attachment 300329

Next installment will be star players and first few results.