Borussia Dortmund - Bringing back glory

Azzer41

Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS

View attachment 375769View attachment 375770
Borrusia Dortmund manager Klopp has been sacked over a small disagrement with a board member, over the transfer budget however...there is thought to be a few more rumours circulating! some say klopp had a bit of a thing for the chairmans wife...and so did she. these are only rumours,though. so do not believe a word until its completely official! more to come: brought to you by skysports!

View attachment 375771

The manager

THIS JUST IN
Borussia Dortmund have announce their new manager Aaron Hardy!
A very inexperienced manager who has only ever managed at blue square south level for salisbury FC, this is a hug shock to dortmund fans and fans from around the world... no body expected this some fans are asking the question " What were they thinking?"

the new manager had this to say:

"I am absolutely amazed that the board have offered me this position and still cant quite believe it.
i know it may take a while to win the fans over, but thats exactly what i aim to do and will do... aswell as bringing this club back to its former glory. I WILL be the man to put the spark BACK in Borrussia Dortmund"

PRE-SEASON REVIEW!

So im about a month into my dortmund career and i think its safe to say ive pretty much overhauled the club with new players and staff also a few extra things, firstly...

TRANSFERS

View attachment 375785

View attachment 375786View attachment 375787View attachment 375788View attachment 375789View attachment 375790View attachment 375791
Some of these transfers might seem abit overpriced and i did to... at first.
after i watched them all play in friendlies, berko is a good player and it was my head of youth that signed him...i was never told! wijnaldum was my first summer signing, i think hes a quality player others might think different but hes worth the money i payed... llori is also another great signing hes a fantastic centre back, he's tal, fast, strong and he can even dribble! sakho and insigne would never of happened if i hadnt sold subotic and i wasnt going to sell him until city offered 18.5M for him! i think from that money i have bought a centre back at the same level as subotic and a striker who is just all round pacey and skillful!
insua was just brought in for squad depth as we only had 6 defenders one of which i was never going to use!

TACTICS
View attachment 375792View attachment 375793
these are the tactics i will be using, the first tactic is to try and control smaller and similar teams to my team and just score as many goals as possible, my second is for teams like bayern and madrid where i will try and tire them out with my strong defense and catch them out on the counter!

PRE-SEASON & OTHER CHANGES
View attachment 375794
So not a bad start to my career, we lost 4 games in pre-season which is always dissapointing but freindlies are for fitness not results!
we also progressed to the next round of the DFB Pokal against Offenbach!

We brought some good staff members in to:
Gerd muller
francisco Ayestaryan
jimmy hampson
bojan krkic
pablo longoria

that will be all for now untill my next update which will be five games into the bundesliga,
c ya!

in the name of all that is holy why did you sign Litmanen?????

in the name of all that is holy why did you sign Litmanen?????

hahaha, i thought someone might say something... i signed him so he could tutour players like berko and gunter plus his stats are actually still amazing for a 41 year old! it seemed a great deel for free

Getting use to things...

SEPTEMBER

Dortmund vs HSV
View attachment 375812
Lewandowski x2
This was a bit of a frustrating game, we were 1-0 down at half time but lewandowski came up with the goods in the half to seal the 3 points, im unhappy with our poor defending but our attacking was brilliant all through the game however some of our passes were poor and didnt connect which almost ended up with them equalising.

Dortmund vs Hannover 96
View attachment 375814
Lewandowsi x3
lewandowski again sealing the victory for us scoring a fantastic hat-trick, i wouldnt say we're or will be relying on him because the players behind him are the ones who work so hard to make sure that ball gets to his feet!
an all round great attacking display!

Bayern vs Dortmund

View attachment 375830
Not even gunna bother commenting...
although, i dont see how people beat bayern...even if i had their first team i still would have been beaten 6-0

Dortmund vs Olympiakos
View attachment 375834
Lewandowski, Sahin.
ill say two things,
1. when schmelzer thunders the ball in from the yards out with 7 olympiakos players in front of him... you dont dissalow the goal for offside
2. when you add 1 minutes injury time, you dont let it go 30 seconds over the limit so they score and then end the game!
this game is ******* me off now, ******* refs!

Last edited:
What ever you do dont sell Lewandowksi, In the pass the parcel Dortmund save the £40million we got for him was not worth losing his goals!