Borussia Dortmund gegen Schalke 04

drezzy86

Reaction score
Is any one else watching this match?

I'm surprised how poor Schalke have been, manuel neuer has kept them in the game. Thoughts?

Following from goal.com.. Hoping schalke will win against dortmund but tbh, i would be happy with draw

Following from goal.com.. Hoping schalke will win against dortmund but tbh, i would be happy with draw

Schalke are looking a little better in the second half, i got a feeling if Dortmund don't capitalise on their chances, Schalke might sneak a goal

Can you please post the link to that goal.com live thread thanks? :)

Neuer is keeping Schalke in the game, i'd be surprised if a big European club doesn't pick him up soon.

Tbh, I don't think the chances of him leaving in this or the next season would be high.
Firstly, he's got a long term contract and some keen competitors like Man U and Bayern seemed to have found solutions to their problems.
Man U bought some dude called Lindegaard as a replacement for Van Der Sar (while lindegaard's quality remains to be seen and i seriously doubt he would turn up as good as neuer) and Bayern kinda turned to their youngster Kraft for the remaining season, so if he turns out to be promising, they won't exactly need Neuer especially for that hefty price tag that comes with it and again i can't picture Neuer being in Spain or Italy

An entertaining game for a nil - nil draw. BVB created enough chances to win the game comfortably, but poor finishing from both Barrios and Gotze has cost them the points. Still, 12 points clear atop the table is very impressive from a team that finished 7th last year.

Neuer was impressive

:wub: Dortmund