gritzmacher10

Reaction score
I'm in the first season on the 11.3 patch and I was wondering what players I should get for the next one.

The January window just closed with me coming out with Lukaku and Sanogo.
However I need a rightback like you wouldn't believe. Nuri Sahin and Barrios also might leave, so i might need a pacey striker to partner Lukaku or Sanogo and a creative midfielder to pull the strings.

Cheers

Get Paulo Henrique as a AM. Him as playmaker is legendary. For right-back, get Sergio Ramos if you can. Barrios may leave due to Lukaku and Sanogo, but definitely keep Nuri. He's amazing.

I haven't really looked at Keisuke Honda yet, but what do you think of him? (Thinking about getting him) And Paulo Henrique might be out of my reach. Unless Barrios gets bids around 30 Mil like he did in my last game.

Joao Moutinho can be snapped up under £10mil to be used as your creative midfielder, get Lavezzi as your pacey striker plus he has great crossing, a benefit to Sanogo/Lukaku aswell. As a right back, get Diego Renan, a younger version of Maicon :)

You have a decent right back in owomoyela. I would suggest maybe a young back-up like Dennis Appiah who would cost about 1.5 mil, Sime Vrsaljko (who could go into the first team) he would cost about 6 mil or Romario (16/17 years old 240k release clause). I would still try and keep Barrios and Sahin just tell them you think the club can grow and you want them to be a part of it, it usually works. Sanogo isn't good enough to go straight in to the first team. For a midfielder you could try Marco Verratti who's pretty young but turns out a beast with the right training. Or you could maybe try Marvin Martin he could cost around 5 million.

Last edited:
In my game, Honda's at Porto, and from what I see, his stats seem pretty good. I still think Henrique is better, but as you said, he might be out of reach. Try Honda, and also try getting one of those alcantara brothers from Barca. I managed to sign Thiago on a free.

I wouldn't worry about getting a right fullback. Just develop Julian Koch as best you can and he turns out quite good. Owomoyela will do fine for now I think. Focus on keeping Barrios and Sahin by offering better contracts if you have too and getting some better wingers.

Last edited:
Okay, so far I've managed to get Verratti, Romario,Adryan,Livaja,Sanogo & Lukaku ( also got Robbie Kruse and Paulinho, so that i could make a profit off of them later)
Completely forget about the Alcantara brothers in this save, I'll go after Thiago. And I'll try for lavezzi, but he might be at Leverkusen. Cruziero(sp) always ask for more then i can pay for diego renan. Except when i asked for the board to do it, and then they F*cked up my finances by paying 15 mil for him.
Any other cheap suggestions?

Christian Clemens mate. Doing well for me. Also try Diego Reyes and Diego Mauricio.

Last edited: