SebastianRO

Reaction score
I just started my second season with Borussia Dortmund. In my 1st season I've won Bundesliga and Deutsch Pokal, but was kicked out of Europa League before reaching the group stage. Now, at the start of my second season I recieved 17M euro transfer budget and 1,2M/wk wage budget. Does anyone have any ideea how much will I recieve next season if I win Bundesliga, Deutsch Pokal and maybe reaching Qtr-Semi Finals in UCL ? Thanks in advance.

buy neymar

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

when you are playing away from home set defenders ultra defensive and play with counter mentality!

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

when you are playing away from home set defenders ultra defensive and play with counter mentality!

buy neymar

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

i agree neymar may be a bit 2 expensive tho

buy neymar

1st. He wasn't asking who he should buy
2nd. He wasn't asking for tactical help

thanks Montanaro, took the words right out of my mouth :) please read the OP and what the member is ACTUALLY asking for before replying....

I don't know mate, it all depends on stadium sell outs, winning all the trophies (T.V rights, match day revenue, winning each game in the ECL gives you around 665k) try get as far as you can! so many different factors depend on how much money you will get...

sell your fringe players to raise funds and put all your transfer budget in the wage budget :)