weah

Reaction score
I want to start with this club.Can anyone help and tell me some good german player?

Transfer budget? You already have Stergen and Reus.

At the beginning ofthe season I have1 million eur.But now I have sold a fewplayers and I have a total of 5million budget.Around Stergen and ReusI i want to build the rest of the team.I might sell a few more players and earn more money.I need advanced playmaker(support) and deeplying play(support).

Last edited:
Why do they have to be German?
Andre Schurrle is an excellent AML so he on the left and Reus on the right would be deadly
Emre Can developed into a great deep-lying playmaker for me,he is Turkish but also has a German nationality
Tolga Cigerci from Wolfsburg
Try Gundogan at the end of the season(cant buy him at the start coz he just arrived to Der BvB),also has amazing potential
Lewis Holtby from Schalke,but i guess he would also be expensive

Thanks EleGanci.I think to made team with german players.But if you have any suggestions for cheap and good players,please tell me.

Thanks EleGanci.I think to made team with german players.But if you have any suggestions for cheap and good players,please tell me.
Sime Vrsaljko,very cheap young quality right back,will cost you about 2.5M and is great for years to come
Romario,brazilian right back,one of the best youngsters,in a few years will be one of the best right backs in the game,very cheap
Milan Badelj is a great playmaker,deelying or advanced,can play DMC,MC,AMC,costs about 3-4M
Kara costs 1M and is an incredible DMC or DC
Ruben Yttergård Jenssen great playmaker,about 1.5M
Giuseppe Prestia about 1M turns into a world class CB
Stefan Bell great german youngster,turns into quality CB
Roderick Miranda,also cheap young CB
Vaclav Kadlec great young striker,costs about 3M
Willian,Alex Teixeira and Douglas Costa are incredible players,all from
Shakhtar,not that cheap(about 7M),but all become world class players
Yaya Sanogo the new Drogba,available for cheap
Andrea Bertolacci has amazing all round attributes,about 2M
Lorenzo Cristeig future great deep lying playmaker,incredibly cheap 250K
Erick Torres young mexican striker about 3M
Carlos Fierro costs 1M,16 years old and by the time he is 24 he is a world class forward
Mbaye Niang ​and Lenny Nangis great young french strikers,keep an eye on them cause they also turn out world class and are available for cheap

Last edited: