Sterling101

Reaction score
Hi guys, So I decided to start a new save with Gladbach because I've been fairly impressed with them for the past 3 seasons or so and have decided to support them to some degree.

A few things before I describe what I've done so far. Firstly, ter Stegen refuses to sign a new deal; Secondly I do not want a target man.

Okay, now that is out of the way. I have agreed for ter Stegen to go to Lokomotiv Moscow when January arrives for ?7.5m; to counter this I have signed Timo Horn for ?3.8m. And as a result of my dislike of his playstlye, de Jong has been sold to Newcastle for as little as ?4m - I just could not wait.

With that said, I am in need of some goal threats. My team dominate the majority of its rivals but fail to capitalise on glorious chances and I'm 100% sure it's tied to player quality, as some games I win 4-0, and others ill draw 1-1 or something with a sloppy goal let in or an abysmal selection of missed chances.

Patrick Herrman is a big culprit and has lead me to look got a RW that can consistently score, but preferably with a solid teamwork and work rate state.

Also, I need a little more quality in CM, I play Ball winners in Xhaka and Nordtveit. I need someone a bit of a step up from Nordtveit in all honesty, he's solid but not great and I need a little more pazaz in the middle.

My budget is ?7m total; I need a BWM and a RW that can score. Any other areas could use with a little bit of quality too, so if you know of any dirt cheap players with the quality to sneak into the Top4-6 in the Bundesliga, please mention them. Cheers.

You should NOT have sold De Jong and especially Ter Stegen for so little. Now you have too little money to get the quality you need but:

CM: Gaston Gil Romero
RW: Sadio Mane
What is a BWM?

You should NOT have sold De Jong and especially Ter Stegen for so little. Now you have too little money to get the quality you need but:

CM: Gaston Gil Romero
RW: Sadio Mane
What is a BWM?

BWM- Ball winning midfielder.... he's talkin bout the role