david h

Reaction score
no title since 1977, is a long time for this great club. Hans greuber has stepped and armed with 875k, he goes out to defy their odds and beat relegation battle, after a media prediction of 17th! he says his plan is to return them to the top of germany.

August 2009

after reviewing my squad, i felt we had enough to stay up, so i brought in 2 frees sol campbell and namouchi, while signing transfer-listed portillo, while selling 3 other players. 2 friendlies played and 2 wins, and handed a non-league team in the cup.

View attachment 30934

greuber confirms he is making 2 audacious bids for landon donovan and adriano!

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

adriano bid fails as does one for buonatte. donovan agrees terms and confirmed that he will join on 1st january on a free transfer. great coup by greuber!

July 2009

july seen gladbach capture diaby on loan and donovan to join in january! it also sees them lose in the friendly cup to porto and also the 3g cup to athletico madrid. 1st real match coming up in the cup= 2nd july!

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

great signing in donovan

never had him before! hopefully he'll be involved in more than a relegation scrap!

good luck with this i started a german game with bayern today for jus a bit of fun but is tht M bit spelt properly?

wat do u mean the "m" bit?

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

lotte 0-3 gladbach
portillo (2) and arango both score on their debuts to give hans greuber his first competitive victory! sterner tests to come though!

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

bochom 1-4 gladbach
1-0 down at half-time, the players got some angry words. 2nd half performance was a joy to behold! diaby twice, daems and neuville grabbed the goals, to leave gladbach on the top of the table!

PS. updates will be done monthly from now on instead of each game at a time!

thanks

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

any tips, comments welcome btw!

upcoming fixtures look ok, none too hard and at the same time none that easy! HSV away looks the hardest!

greuber confirms zizinho has signed a contract with gladbach!

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

AUGUST 2009

gladbach 1-1 frankfurt
neuville (27) scores a penalty, until kohler (51) gets the equiliser! " an ok performance, but the important thing is we did not get beat" greuber reflects on the draw. gladbach receive a home draw to karlsruhe in german cup 2nd round.

hsv 2-1 gladbach
" i was really proud of my boys performance, but on the contrary i felt the linesman was a disgrace, and thats all i have to say on the matter! diaby (21) goal gives them a deserved lead before gurrero brace (42) and (57) win the tie for hsv before diaby and portillo goals ruled out late on for offside

gladbach 0-2 hannover
Haggui (37) and (49) end gladbachs hopes of wiining this game. and thereafter, never trounled hannover " i was really disapointed with the level of performance, there'll definitly be a few changes for the next game!" greuber clearly not happy with his team

as september begins, we lie in 13th position just above relegation zone ,september sees a congested fixture list, but greuber says his squad can cope, despite injuries to neuville, robadilla and diaby

View attachment 31491

will be playing later tonight, if anyone is interested!

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

PS anyone have any good trainings??

Maybe Try and put some screenshots of games, or just the score as in my storys, (still a screenshot but just only of the score) This way your posts are never over crowded with huge pictures, Looking good so far though mate.

Place screenshots of the scores like somebody above me said.

riteo, will do, cheers for the advice!

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

any ideas, comments welcome!

september 2009

Mainz 1-2 gladbach
arango gives gladbach the lead(9) , borja's effort chalked that off (48), before oliver neuville scored a late screamer (87) to give gladbach the win in a relegation-six-pointer!

gladbach 0-3 stuttgart
totally outclassed in every department! need to pick our game up big style!

gladbach 3-3 karlsruhe
5-4 on penalties, "good result, awful performance" states greuber in his post-match interview. an og , portillo, and 14yrold gebhardt scoring.

leverkusen 2-0 gladbach
a fine 1sthalf performance before, CB dante lost the plot giving away 2 penalties, ans misjudging the ball for a corner!

a poor month, hopefully october will bring better news! remain 13th in the table, which is disapointing hopefully can push on from here! one good thing this month is the unveiling of gebhardt, who looks an amazing prospect and alreading challenging for a starting place!

View attachment 31623

View attachment 31624

october sees bayern and dortmund come to gladbach, whilst we must travel nurnburg and frei burg.
will be played tomorrow!
cheers

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

PS any1 got a tactic i could use! i don't use wingers that my only request!!

thanks

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:33 PM ----------

unfortunatley, the game has broke and so has ended. 2nd game in a week that a game has broke for me! but thankfully now know the cause of the problem and doubt it will happen again.. new story begins tonite!!

unfortunatley, the game has broke and so has ended. 2nd game in a week that a game has broke for me! but thankfully now know the cause of the problem and doubt it will happen again.. new story begins tonite!!

Somehow I think it will happen again!!