Bosnia & Herzegovina 2:1 Romania

Muamer

Reaction score
Tonight , Bosnia and Herzegovina showed that they are a better team then Romania ! :)

Yay!

Seriously though, give us some details. I've been an admirer of Bosnian football ever since I saw the likes of Salihamidzic and Pjanic coming out of Bosnia.

In the first minutes of the game , Bosnia had the domination, but after a mistake from Mujdza, Ciprian Marica scored in the 29 min. with a volley.
After some good chances Vedad Ibisevic scored a equalizer in the 63. min. of the game .
Romania was shocked , and the 2nd. goal of Bosnia came. Edin Dzeko scored after a mistake of the Romanian goalkeeper with the head.
That's what I know.. :)

how did Dzeko play? :)

Scored ^^
Best thing is, Ibisevic is back. Hoffenheim is stronger now.
Great result for our country. Too bad Croatia lost. We could have hattrick ( Bosnia 2-1, Serbia 2-1 ) :D

Always liked Bosnia. Mainly because of their class players, such as Dzeko, Ibisevic, Pjanic and Misimovic.

Always liked Bosnia. Mainly because of their class players, such as Dzeko, Ibisevic, Pjanic and Misimovic.

There's much more, Salihovic, our captain Emir Spahic, Senad Lulic and others , but these are the best :D

Ibisevic led the line for me on my Hoffenheim game. <3

Decent player, could take a crunching tackle too.

I won the world cup as Bosnia on Fifa 2010 world cup. I chose to be them simply because I love most of their players on football manager lol

Scored ^^
Best thing is, Ibisevic is back. Hoffenheim is stronger now.
Great result for our country. Too bad Croatia lost. We could have hattrick ( Bosnia 2-1, Serbia 2-1 ) :D

yeah :( Georgia had one shot in whole match in 89min. and it was a goal..

ZENICA, Bosnia-Herzegovina (AP)

Striker Edin Dzeko scored in the 83rd minute as Bosnia came from behind to beat Romania 2-1 in a European Championship qualifier on Saturday.

Ciprian Marica gave Romania the lead in the 29th, despite the Bosnians dominating the first half and trying to employ Dzeko as much as possible although his numerous attacks remained fruitless at first.

He and Zvjezdan Misimovic missed glorious opportunities to equalize by the end of the first half but Costel Pantilimon saved both times, sending the ball away with the tips of his fingers.
Adrian Mutu created several chances for Romania and almost pierced Bosnia's defense but was blocked each time.
Vedad Ibisevic equalized in the 65th with a header from a free kick sent from the left side into the heart of the penalty area by Misimovic.
Dzeko made it 2-1 with a header from just a few yards (meters) out after meeting Miralem Pjanic's corner.
''I'm so proud of my boys tonight,'' said Bosnia coach Safet Susic. ''I was a professional player for 20 years but this is my favorite victory.''
The win gave Bosnia seven points, five behind Group D leader France, which has played one more game. Romania had two points.​

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

we were better team through whole match...well done boys and congratulations to England,nice win against Wales

yeah :( Georgia had one shot in whole match in 89min. and it was a goal..

Georgia deserved the victory, we got players like Modric, Srna, Petric etc performing for there clubs yet they played like as if they didn't give a s*** about our NT. But congrats to Bosnia I hope they make it to the Euros.

I like Romania and it's a shame they aren't doing that well now. I remember when I supported them in the 'Group of Death' at Euro 2008, they just missed out, because Italy beat France in the last game.

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

Oh, and this should of been posted in here.

Great result for Bosnia. Really hope they turn into a great European footballing nation with players like Dzeko, Pjanić and others.

I've always despised Romania. Mainly because they are one of the most stubborn national teams to play against and they can upset a lot of big teams. They are usually the underdogs who can bring a lot of trouble to top national sides, so a win for Bosnia like they just got is huge.

Well done Bosnia.

Romania has been the legend killer for a few long years,Nick,but they were a great team once,remember Hagi,Popescu(Barcelona's captain),Raducioiu,Stelea or Petrescu?Now Mutu is a junkie,Chivu and Radoi have retired from the national team,and the new players are a bunch of spoiled little brats,that play football just for women and money.But there is hope:Nicolita,Pantilimon,Parvulescu,Papp and Radu Stefan are all some future star players for Romania and mediocre/good players in Europe.So i don't believe you always despised them,because seeing Hagi play simply blows your head off from so much awesomeness!