Download Bossa 4-2-2-2 Goals Galore [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
how do you guys win against big teams in champions league? do you do anything diferent?

Brilliant! Thanks for testing it out. I guess I should post that one :LOL:

Btw, already posted on FM-DNA's Channel, if you guys use my tactics and change 1 PI on GKs at least have the courtesy to give credits.

I can't believe you came out with my same PI/TI from nowhere, i don't know where you got ispired but to me this is ridicolous,changing name, changing "from the Assembler to Bayamon", if i do the same to someone else without giving credits i will get flame on like no toworrow.

Don't force to me to make all my things private, because this is what you asking lads.

Original tactic is this :

If you believe that "take fewer risk on GK" is the magic okay,otherwise let's all grow-up and stop doing those craps around, at least don't post them on the same place i am posting my things, it's no-logical.

Hope you can clarify for me what's the big deal to act like that.

Cheers

1706025165483.png

1706025176906.png

1706025192263.png

1706025202062.png

Attachments

• 4231_DS_-_Roam__Hold_Up__IV.fmf
    44.4 KB · Views: 18
Disgusted by FM base to allow this plagiarism, complete tactic stolen from DeliciousStory with only 1 literal change, should pay more attention to this stuff
Plagiarism is very debatable, how can you tell who created the first tactic? I personally have used @DeliciousStory on threads, but i always give him is credit and mention the changes that i have made.
This thread is locked, because of your reports and the user didnt mention that he based is work on other user.

Status
Not open for further replies.