Boston Marathon Terrorist Attack

Montanaro

Reaction score
2 dead and approximately 100 injured in 2 bombings 100 yards and 15 seconds apart at the finish line.

3rd explosive was detonated soon after by authorities.

Civilians and first responders rushed to victims while many marathon runners continued past the finish line to the nearest hospital in order to donate blood.

3 dead 150 injured...

they found several other bombs that did not detonate either! thank God for that! really sad day! I hate terrorism! makes me irate! like racism, its really not needed in society...

there were bombs in Iraq as well, 50 dead, 300 injured (not sure if coincidence or even at the same time, don't want to jump to conclusions but I doubt they would bomb themselves as well)

I hope they find out who is responsible, but do not react with violence, a diplomatic resolution would be the best

pasta sauce is a more popular thread than this???!!!

we have a lot of immature, young members who are not bothered about world events such as this, surprised we have not seen the Bieber and Anne Frank news..

also people are also here for Fm related things :) not world politics etc..

not heard anything else regarding this, how many other bombs did they find that did not detonate?

there were bombs in Iraq as well, 50 dead, 300 injured (not sure if coincidence or even at the same time, don't want to jump to conclusions but I doubt they would bomb themselves as well)

Haha! :) Talk about jumping to conclusions. No one knows who did the bombing, it could have been anyone. (Although police are apparently looking for a guy who has black/dark skin)

pasta sauce is a more popular thread than this???!!!

Maybe people don't want to discuss things like this anymore and tbh i cant blame them, i don't want to either. Ive had a gut full of terrorism and crazy bastards trying to make crazy points by murdering the innocent.

Maybe people don't want to discuss things like this anymore and tbh i cant blame them, i don't want to either. Ive had a gut full of terrorism and crazy bastards trying to make crazy points by murdering the innocent.

Indeed, although most of us were on IRC discussing it. But there is only so much you can talk about something this grim.

Indeed, although most of us were on IRC discussing it. But there is only so much you can talk about something this grim.

Yeah, I mean what can you say about this that hasn't been said already? RIP to the dead, hope anyone who knew anyone in Boston was unaffected, hope the recovery can be swift and... well, that's about it really.

Yeah, I mean what can you say about this that hasn't been said already? RIP to the dead, hope anyone who knew anyone in Boston was unaffected, hope the recovery can be swift and... well, that's about it really.

images

Apparently the terrorists were Russians...but still may be muslims, the area they came from is muslim-dominated.

Suspect no. 2 was on the phone just before the bomb went off according to reports, need to catch him alive and find out who he was speaking to.