Boston United: "I'll pick you up when you go down, always..."

WOW! congrats mate, back to back promotions already and the game not even been out that long :p keep up the great work mate and follow my Brighton career on here please!

I will check your story mate

just read through :) Was a good read! Back to back promotions is brilliant!

What tactic are you using mate?
Can you show screenshots of formation, player roles and duties, opposition instructions, team instructions and player instructions?

Close to finish pre-season. I will update today or the next day.

2016/17 pre-season

We await our return to the Football League 2 for the first time since 2007. First we had pre-season games, but how did they go?

Not bad. That 4-1 defeat against Hearts was dissapointing, but then we picked ourself up. We also have beaten Woking in Capital One Cup.

Transfers:

A good transfer. He has played in Malta Premier League and the national team. I hope he can add some good style of play to our team.

Came from recently relegated Dover. He may be the key player and he's only 24!

Good,young, nice player with lot of potential. Nice signing, I don't know what was he doing in 6th tier!

One of our best defenders. Came from recently relegated Harrogate for only 50K.

Came from Hyde FC. Nice looking player, he will be our best midfielder in future.

Manager thoughts before season:

"We are the biggest underdogs in Football League history, but we won't give up. We will be fighting till the end. Up the Boston!"

August 2016/17

View attachment 326909

Boston United-Chorley

We begin the life in L2 as newcomers and underdogs. Did we do well in our first month?

Well, I don't think it's bad. Could have been better. The highlight of the month was beating Roterham.

Top Scorer:

This guy is a beast and he proved so now, in L2.

Player of the month:

That german defender was really solid this month.

League Table:

We may not be sitting high, but at least we aren't in drop zone.

Manager thoughts:

"We are really doing well. Our style of play is better than the results. The wins will come later, I guess."

A slow start but its expected as newly promoted but good luck!

Your main goal should be staying clear out of the relegation zone and if you will constantly get the results you're know having that will be ok!

September 2016/17

View attachment 326576

Boston United-Oxford City

We finish our 2nd month of our life in L2. How did it go?

Wow. That's impossible, I guess! A perfect month!

Top scorer and player of the month:

An good average rating of 7.18, he also scored 5 goals this month.

New signing:

An estonian international. Played in good,forgein, 1st league clubs (for ex. Korona). I hope he can lead our team to many victories.

League Table:

We are sitting in 5th, won't take too long before we slide down the table but it's very good position to be in now!

Manager thoughts:

"What an effort from the players. We played perfectly. Not much to say. Congratulations!"

Keep this up! Survive this year and you'll be flying through them leagues I assure you!

October 2016/17

View attachment 325941

Boston United-Leamington

We have done the 3rd month of our L2 season. How did it go?

Not bad. Could have beem better, but of course it could have worse.

Player of the month:

He played really well, getting ana average rating of 7.20.

Top Scorer(s):

Great play from them scoring 3 goals each.

League Table:

We are sitting just outside the play-offs. Not bad for us, being the newcomers!

Manager thoughts:

"We continue to play well. We have scored a lot of goals. However, we have to improve the defence."

3 wins and 3 losses this month is not bad at all, any point picked up for a newly promoted side is vital! keep it up and you may even end up in Play Offs!

And get promoted again :D I don't think i can make it to a play-off spot, 15th place would be good!

Great to see another Boston Utd manager! You've done really well!

Sorry for no updates! I will try my best to make some quickly, I had to study maths (bad marks).