I've tried googling it, but without luck.
How do i load a .tac file? It only wants to load .fmf files.

In the beta i see de tactic but since today i see not any tactic in my map. Who can help me?

Any chance of some screenshots of the tactic for those who can't upload the fmf files?

How can i import this .tac-file or change it to .fmf for using it?

different file types

The file type for tactics are different from the beta to the full version, in order for the tactic to work, the thread creater must reupload the tactic after loading and saving his game in the full version of the game.
So please Mr Eriksen, would you do us this favor :)?

neither tactic loads up when i check in the formations in my game anyone else had this?

will there be a new 4123? I miss "Beautiful Play", I think that is the tactics i have enjoyed the most from this forum :)

It seems CE is our only hope for decent 4-3-3 wide. This new fashion of odd tactics like strikerless with 8 midfielders or the opposite 3 strikers in a row irritates me: where are classic 4-3-3, 4-2-3-1, 4-4-2? Maybe two last are not so rare, but good 4-3-3 is a miracle now

ChristianEriksen is back, just great when we see the tactics he had developed on FM15 and the results, hate to test this tactic