Bottom to the top challenge - Skrill South to Champions League glory!

Jakeyboy56

Reaction score
Tonight when i get home i am going to start a new file in the Skrill South.... I have been sat at my desk at work all day deciding on what team to be. I have come up with three names;

Eastleigh
Sutton Utd
Bath City

(main reason being they all did quite well in the league last season)

This could all change once i get home and put my feet up and look at finances of each team... Usually when i start new files the finances is the only thing i look at, as getting 2-3 seasons into a file and being rediculed in debt is extremely frustrating and hampers your progression.

I have always read the forums but never actually signed up to any, i saw this challenge early on today and thought it would be worth a crack. If any one else fancies it then also post your journey up on here... i will do a season by season format like many of the others. One thing is for sure, i will win the Champions League! No editing/cheating allowed!

So, I went for Sutton United... It has started well, I am top after 5 games. I am unbeaten with 11 points! More to follow tomorrow, including screen shots!

My Apple Mac has a bug on the inet, i had a go last night and lost my patience. Will get them up and running tonight.

I got to about mid October last night, got knocked out of both Cup Compititions at the first hurdle and went on a horrible losing streak, im still second about 4 points behind Ebbsfleet, so not all bad!