Reaction score
Hi guys im looking to start the English Hero achievement, last year i did this with my local team Blyth. Ive tried with them again with little or no success.

Question is guys who do you think are the best or best equipped (money/facilities) team to start this challenge with?

Im currently looking at recently relegated Stockport County

any suggestions with pros/cons will be taken on board.

Stockport are quite local to me and are a good choice. They have a good fan base and an area which has quite a high population so will be easy to increase the fanbase, I'm not sure about facilities/finances/squad in game as I'm not currently at my pc

Stockport are quite local to me and are a good choice. They have a good fan base and an area which has quite a high population so will be easy to increase the fanbase, I'm not sure about facilities/finances/squad in game as I'm not currently at my pc

Stockport are a great choice, ive just finsihed 1st season, won the league losing only once, finishing with 97 points and FA Trophy winners. Finances are stable for now but can only seem it gettin better.

I might also try a Stockport save. Interesting team that seems to have fallen down and down as of late