Bought to many players ( i think)

Jepzy

Reaction score
hey i moved up to championship with southampton last season. so to play in that league i bought some new players but now i think i have bought too many so the teams morale is destroyed (that happens when you buy to many new players to fast right ?)
now what to do ?? i simply cant win !!!!!!!

my players are startingn to question my management skills and are unhappy and concerned ! :(

Last edited:
wait for a break to come in your season and get some friendlies organised that you know you should win and play every player 45 mins here and there :)

As joshb said, good results are important.

Praising performance will build a good relationship and in some cases criticising it does too (most deny they've played that bad, though if you either apologise or assert your managerial dominance, you've got a good chance they'll calm down).

I've had this problem with the high turnover of transfers after moving up to the Premiership and a difficult run in against all the big teams at the start of the season didn't help. It just goes away after time.

thank illl definetly do that :)
i just counted my new transfers. in the season 10/11 i got promoted from npower league 1 11/12 i bought 3 new players wich i think was okay but the next season i bougt 5 new players that 8 new players in 2 seasons thats probably a few too many :(

hehe i see :)
btw what can i do when one of my players says "i feel our relationships has broken down" what can i do to make it up to him ?

hey i moved up to championship with southampton last season. so to play in that league i bought some new players but now i think i have bought too many so the teams morale is destroyed (that happens when you buy to many new players to fast right ?)
now what to do

have you tried setting you match preparation to team blend? i find this helped alot when i made quite a few signings along with making sure i played players in "groups" so that they were near players that they were more familier with.

Play him? XD

hes one of my key players so i always play him thats why its annoying that he under performs because of his mood and motivation !

but thanks for all the replies ive started using them and the teams morale is starting to go up :)

morale team blend

Yeah on this version its alot easier to get ur Team Spirit up when buying too many players.

Playing with BSN teams and i sign about 15 players at the start of the season, what u do is put Match Prep on HIGH untill the season starts and on Team Blend as suggested before. When season starts get Match Prep back to Average when ur tactic isnt fully FLUID yet. If its Fluid,
bring the Match Prep back to LOW.

This way most of the new players have blend in time during Pre-Season, and no issues during the comp.

AEM

Yeah on this version its alot easier to get ur Team Spirit up when buying too many players.

Playing with BSN teams and i sign about 15 players at the start of the season, what u do is put Match Prep on HIGH untill the season starts and on Team Blend as suggested before. When season starts get Match Prep back to Average when ur tactic isnt fully FLUID yet. If its Fluid,
bring the Match Prep back to LOW.

This way most of the new players have blend in time during Pre-Season, and no issues during the comp.

AEM

sounds like a clever little trick hehe :D

ill definitly do that thx for all the good advice

hmm ive been playin my "i feel our relationship has broken down" guy for 4 or 5 matches and his morale is still poor and he wont talk to me !! its my Gk