Bouncing back from Beer, Babes and Broken legs - A Sergio Hernandez Story!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The next afternoon...

Sundays by tradition are the Sabbath, the rest day. Especially in Spain; a majority Catholic country, things of that nature are taken seriously but as the controversial spreadings of rookie manager Sergio Hernandez spread into the web of football, his questionable antics are almost, repeating history. Little did he know, Sergio's Great-Uncle fought in the Spanish Civil war back in the 1930's. The roots of the Hernandez family stretch to the Madrid underground. It was a family secret that hadn't been passed onto Sergio as a child, if any person knew that it would scar them. Let alone one that it could be seen had an amazing future. In the mid-years of the Civil War, Jose Calvo Setelo; the leading Spanish monarchist was shockingly murdered in Madrid. Hernandez's family combined with right-arm Assault guards commited the crime that has been speculated over for decades since. The involved group of commando guards were ratted out but Sergio's ancestors were never discovered as being involved. 'Til this day, no evidence has been uncovered as their are now no remaining members of that 'clan' many doubt anything will be found.

‘No way is she coming here!’ Antonio snapped as his father announced that his sister would be visiting for the next ‘couple of weeks’ Antonio hadn’t seen his sister Belen since he was only a 10 year old. Belen was three years exactly to Ant’s senior. As children they evidently didn’t get along, Antonio was your stereotypical boystrous boy, where-as his sibling didn’t really your clichéd girl. Belen had inherited these ‘gang’ genes, and at one point trained with the local boxing club. She would now be 17 and Antonio finds it hard to believe that in the three years that she has been banished from visiting, she could have changed in such a drastic manner…

Great writing Josh...

the kids got talent (H)

your futures bright mate, keep it up!

copy the bits out you write, and paste it into a word document and keep it as an entire story ;)

Thanks Matt :)

Good idea by the way, I'll do that now.

Oh ****
irked.gif

My Dad was cleaning up my laptop this morning as it's utter *****, somehow he'd freed a good few gig. When I came to load up FM, I now have no saves at all
irked.gif

So it looks like it's the end of the journey here
irked.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.