Bournemoth win premier league in first season med pre 20th!!!!

dudasarda

Reaction score
after trying several tactical formations, managed to create one that gave me the title of premier league with weak bournemoth, the tactic consists of a closed defense with a replacement for the attack through passes guided to the side to cross, or exchange passes through to find fault in the defense, also uses kicks away. I hope you enjoy. credits for set pieces go to mr langvatn !!

the tactic:

View attachment 1061004

oponnent instrunctions:

,View attachment 1061005

team training:

,View attachment 1061006View attachment 1061006

games:

View attachment 1061007

View attachment 1061008

competitons:

View attachment 1061009

sorry my english, good game!!!!!

download tactic:

Last edited:
after trying several tactical formations, managed to create one that gave me the title of premier league with weak bournemoth, the tactic consists of a closed defense with a replacement for the attack through passes guided to the side to cross, or exchange passes through to find fault in the defense, also uses kicks away. I hope you enjoy. credits for set pieces go to mr langvatn !!

the tactic:

View attachment 1061004

oponnent instrunctions:

,View attachment 1061005

team training:

,View attachment 1061006View attachment 1061006

games:

View attachment 1061007

View attachment 1061008

competitons:

View attachment 1061009

sorry my english, good game!!!!!

download tactic:

Fantastic - that is very difficult what you achieved with those players - so must be a quality underdog tactic - I will put it to my que to check how it performs on the lowest levels as well - did you go defensive positioning or attacking movement?

EDIT: it looks defensive positioning on the image - would be good if you kept the images in English for everyone to understand :)

Good job pal and thanks for sharing this - cheers

Last edited:
Fantastic - that is very difficult what you achieved with those players - so must be a quality underdog tactic - I will put it to my que to check how it performs on the lowest levels as well - did you go defensive positioning or attacking movement?

EDIT: it looks defensive positioning on the image - would be good if you kept the images in English for everyone to understand :)

Good job pal and thanks for sharing this - cheers

thanks bro, balanced - high and defensive positioning

oposition instrutions: pé esquerdo = left foot, pé direito = right foot and pé mais fraco = weaker foot

Last edited:
Thanks jesaustralia, santiagomuniz, white europe, vitoco and others, that as we seek to make a tactic to play with small teams this game, the good of the game is to take a small team, structuralist and take him the glory, but it needs a good tatica and this fM is hard, I play from championship mamager 92, and posted my first tactic last year with some success, but this year I posted this tactic that has given me much success with small teams, and shared with you, but what me intrigued him, it is that no one has tested or given results yet !!!!! what makes me angry is seeing a series of tactical asking to have players with high attributes and do not work !!!!! there are people who boot 30 tactics and no works, but there are people who think the maximum !!!! I would like to thank and welcome the friend jesautraulia that reminded of credits in his new tactic, he like me, think the best of you, a better game.

jesaustralia, like the friend can post a season with a small team of your choice, with my tactic, I would appreciate it. I saw that you used my defensive system in their new tactic, I will test it as soon as I finish my save in the second brazilian division. thank you, sorry my english

Some people will skip this thread because the SS are not in English;) and they don't understand the OI's( even if it's easy set it by colours;).. only two more days of holidays and will test it as I like formations with two defensive midfielders

[QUOTE = Branco Europa; 3004378] Algumas pessoas vão ignorar esta discussão porque a SS não são em Inglês ;)e eles não entendem o (mesmo que seja conjunto fácil por cores OI ;).. apenas mais dois dias de férias e vai testá-lo como eu gosto formações com dois médios defensivos [/ QUOTE]

thanks for answering friend, never let doubt when requesting information, but a question is not clear, there is prejudice in this blog as the people of other other nationality? if there is very sad, is something that has to be abolished in the world, we are brothers !!!!!!

the friend can, I would like to try my tactic!!!

sorry my english, thanks

Last edited: