naterr

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm playing with Bournemouth, currently 14th in April and look set to survive this season.

Any recommendations on players I should look at signing next season? I need to sort out the defense as that is the weakest area by far!

Thanks!!

Current Squad:

GK: Federici
RB Francis
CB: S. Cook
CB: Mexes
LB: Daniels

DM: L. Cook
CM: Arter
CM: Surman

RW: Ibe
LW: Gradel

ST: Wilson/Afobe

Keeper and back four need improving - Francis can stay in there if needed.would like a DM too and maybe a striker as so many clubs want Wilson!

Michael Keane and Lascelles are decent CB
lasagna from Capri is a good fwd for cheap
Celtic have got dembele (goal machine) and tierney (Left FB)
iorfa is a really good right back from wolves

Try and get some loanees from Madrid, Barca, Paris etc

Michael Keane and Lascelles are decent CB
lasagna from Capri is a good fwd for cheap
Celtic have got dembele (goal machine) and tierney (Left FB)
iorfa is a really good right back from wolves

Try and get some loanees from Madrid, Barca, Paris etc

Thanks for the response!

Michael Keane went to Spurs and Lascelles doesn't want to move, Iorfa and Tierney are good shouts! thanks

Will try and persuade Dembele too...

Tuanzebe a young CB at Man Utd is an England international in my second season save game. You'll be able to get him on loan

Do yourself a favor and buy Lucas Romero. He's going to be a really solid DM for you to help cover the top of your defense. Should cost 5m or less from Cruzeiro.

For DC take a look at:
Frederico Venancio (portuguese)
Ruben Duarte (spanish)
Stipe Vucur (austrian)

If you can get Goldaniga to join, he will shore up your defence for less than 10m

Cheers for suggestions, I will look at all of these later tonight when I get back.

I finished in 13th and Burnley, Middlesborough and Swansea were relegated.

The only player I have bought so far is Ben Mee for 4m

Been give 50m to spend too....

I will second Goldinga. I actually got him in the first season after selling Gradel to Liverpool for way too much money. I didn't get far into the season with the save, but it looked like Goldinga was gonna be a top performer.

Go for Kortney Hause & Danny Batth, both should be @ Wolves and both are quality, especially Hause, hes young aswell.

Bournemouth

My current Bournemouth side (August 2017 & Backups in Brackets) is:

GK: Timo Horn (Emi Martinez)

RB: Carl Jenkinson (Adam Smith)
CB: Diego Llorente (Thiago Ilori)
CB: Steve Cook (Jamaal Lascelles)
LB: Charlie Daniels (Regen Youth Player - Daniels has long term injury so looking at a replacement)

CDM: Thiago Maia (Lewis Cook)
CM: Oguzhan Okyakup (Rolando Viera)
CM: Harry Arter (Josh Onomah)

RF: Theo Walcott (Lys Mousset)
CF: Alex Mitrovic
LF: Callum Wilson (Lukas Podolski)

Came 7th in first season. Feel I have a strong squad but I have afforded most of the players through selling Max Gradel and Barcelona wanted Julian Brandt who was awful for me and offered 37 million.

Viera has been a gem of a buy, bough for 8 million + Andrew Surman (again long term injury in season 1 so stats were lowered and wasn't worth keeping)

Have some good back up/ reserve players in Jordan Ibe, Nathan Ake, Emerson Hyndman and a couple of Youth Players look good from first seasons intake so feeling confident enough to push for Europe this year

My current Bournemouth side (August 2017 & Backups in Brackets) is:

GK: Timo Horn (Emi Martinez)

RB: Carl Jenkinson (Adam Smith)
CB: Diego Llorente (Thiago Ilori)
CB: Steve Cook (Jamaal Lascelles)
LB: Charlie Daniels (Regen Youth Player - Daniels has long term injury so looking at a replacement)

CDM: Thiago Maia (Lewis Cook)
CM: Oguzhan Okyakup (Rolando Viera)
CM: Harry Arter (Josh Onomah)

RF: Theo Walcott (Lys Mousset)
CF: Alex Mitrovic
LF: Callum Wilson (Lukas Podolski)

Came 7th in first season. Feel I have a strong squad but I have afforded most of the players through selling Max Gradel and Barcelona wanted Julian Brandt who was awful for me and offered 37 million.

Viera has been a gem of a buy, bough for 8 million + Andrew Surman (again long term injury in season 1 so stats were lowered and wasn't worth keeping)

Have some good back up/ reserve players in Jordan Ibe, Nathan Ake, Emerson Hyndman and a couple of Youth Players look good from first seasons intake so feeling confident enough to push for Europe this year

OK wow your team is a lot stronger than mine! how much did you get these players for?

Bournemouth

I have posted under the thread of players bought in first season which is my initial players.

With Gradel, Marc Pugh, Federici, Lewis Grabban and Benik Afobe being sold in the first season I bought the majority then.

Brandt I bought in January and after being in the top 4 at Christmas the board give me 17 mill to spend and I just requested them to sign Brandt as I thought he would have been incredible.

Podolski, Walcott, Jenkinson & Llorente were all Transfer Listed/Unhappy

I do admit to cheating slightly with the first year youth intake by doing the save and reload thing twice but only because all my the ones I got were pretty rubbish but the new LB has 4.5 stars of potential.

Horn had a release clause and I got close to 50m for 2nd season spending. Mitrovic is a bargain if you need a Target man striker though.

sounds good! I didn't do any changes in the first transfer window as I like to keep it similar to the actual squad.

I probably should have looked at Horn but I opted for Sportiello from Atalanta as he was listed for 8m.

sounds good! I didn't do any changes in the first transfer window as I like to keep it similar to the actual squad.

I probably should have looked at Horn but I opted for Sportiello from Atalanta as he was listed for 8m.

I originally looked at Sportiello as I saw a guy on a Youtube Livestream sign him but after I had signed a couple of better players, Horn seemed more interested to come to the south coast.

Also found Wilson is far too inconsistent but try giving Lys Mousset a couple of games from the bench, scored 13 goals as a poacher for me.