Barca_Boy

Reaction score
Dont ask why but i felt left out of your lower league threads, so as a real challenge i went Bournemouth no money a points deduction and a **** squad, nice and stress free life for me.

after assessing the squad i felt that maybe i could do ok with a good run of form.

Reputation wise i thought id go Professional

with no transfer budget and starting with wages -23 quid a week there was some major changes needed. the only problem being is they have a tiny tiny squad as it is :mad:

with that one player was released and the loan market was my only option hoping that the connection with Portsmouth may allow me some half decent players

my former *** manager was swiftly sacked to make room for a better option.

First Friendly against Queen of sth

i went into it with a squad of 13 men not looking for much but a run out.

Sammy Igoe former Portsmouth player got the only goal of the game by what can only be described as running into the goal post and accidentally scoring in the process

a poor game with us playing woefully, a 1-0 win is ok for a first game in charge but expect major changes soon :D

Sounds like a challenge! I'm managing Notts County in League 2 and find myself above all expectations in 1st after 15 games :D

any tips for players, coz im really struggling to find anyone worth while signing ?

Zoumana Bakayoko - Free Agent, one of the best signings I ever made on the game! On fire up the left wing on my Notts County team.

Patrick Noubissie - Free Agent as well, also one of my best ever signings! Signed him for county, play him in CM, DM and DR! He is currently my player with the highest average rating and I'm top of League 2 :D

good luck, keep us posted aswell.

I have started a Bournemouth game as well, but i have decided to raid the small island of Reunion for free players with fantastically low wages. Keep us informed mate.

yer i tried tht just keep askin ur assistant 2 do loan reports and he shud eventually find sum decent players

ive jus managed to get weston-super-mare into the blue square prem by winnin the blue square south title?? If uve still only played a few matches wen u read this, start again and add a nation called reunion. Fantastic players for free in a team beginning with c. (not on my laptop at the mo but when i am i will let u know the team name). These players will u **** u out of the lower leagues and will deffo *** to u no matter who u r. One who is especially good is a player called yohan guilchard!! Let me know how ur gettin on mate.