Konarski

Reaction score
After playing for a while I have seen that both the German and English leagues have a money prize depending on position , I haven't found that in the other leagues , How do teams get money in the Serie A Ligue 1 LFP ? Does anyone know ? Are tv rights as good as the money you get on the Premier League or Bundesligue ?

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:15 PM ----------

bump

I managed Milan on fm10 and winning the league gives you a low payout I can't remember how much but it is nothing compared to the EPL

go to the league table of your league and click 'rules'. This should tell you the pay out for each league position finish

go to the league table of your league and click 'rules'. This should tell you the pay out for each league position finish

Already knew that , That's why I'm asking , where do Spanish French and Italian teams get the money from ? are TV rights on these leagues comparable to the prize you get for example at a successfull german campaign ? ( I'm speaking about 40 million between cup league and tv rights being 3rd with bayern munich )

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:21 PM ----------

bump

I think every league gives out prize money but as far as I know the EPL's is the largest.

I think every league gives out prize money but as far as I know the EPL's is the largest.

nah , german league is bigger , about 30 for winner and 10 for the last place , compared to 20 million for winner and 1 for the last place , the german cup also gives you like 5 million combined if you win it

Just realised that in all the time I've played CM/FM, I don't think I've managed in Germany! Might give it a go once my current save gets a bit boring...

Just realised that in all the time I've played CM/FM, I don't think I've managed in Germany! Might give it a go once my current save gets a bit boring...

Just fyi , I have tried almost every high rating tactic that has been posted and most wingless ones doesn't work in the german league , sometimes I suspect it's hardcoded or something like that because most tactics I used in the Premier League don't work in the Bundesliga .