Bow Badgers - Sunday League Youth Challenge

HamoudiLFC

Reaction score
hi guys. Now I know there are a few other Youth Squad Challenges from a lower league, but I decided to do one too (inspired by MojoDex :p). Although what's different in this challenge is that I am starting in the Hackney & Leyton Division 4, the lowest league in the editor that I downloaded. So I will hopefully start from the Sunday League and go all the way up to the highest league I can go to. I also wanted to manage an international team so I chose Australia my home country. I am using the Bow Badgers in the Hackney & Leyton 4, an 11-team league. I have already started up a bit but I will just show you guys what has happened until now. Hope you guys like it. :)
My best player, my fixtures with the Bow Badgers and my fixtures with Australia. View attachment 302545View attachment 302546View attachment 302547

Wow bro! Thats my uploaded database :);

I will deffo follow!

I am Woodford Rovers in the Hackney & Leyton division 4! :)

Yeah I love your database :D! Tell me how you go on I would love to know! :)

View attachment 302572

I booked friendlies like i said in pm. Very happy so far-(i have re-started a few times-due to downloading tactics for the first time ever. I really did not want to do this-but this years game is very hard; wont re-start anymore-if i get sacked, i just re-apply for jobs and be a 2nd manager managing a 'pick random club' until first manager gets another job).

I am very happy so far :)

View attachment 302574

Interested in your story, i really hope you do well.

I'm trying to find a good formation for a lower league team! I'm 11th place after 7 games but I dont wanna quit, can you show me your formation? :p

I still havent won a game with Bow Badgers or Australia! :p
I don't know what to do now, I think i'll finish the season and see what happens.