kass129

Reaction score
I am looking for a box to box midfielder to replace Fernandinho since he is likely going to move after my first season. Real Madrid really **** me off some times!

Price is not so vital since I have allot to spare. Most players want to come to me, aspecially if they are young because of the good fansupport. But be realistic! Though just post the player you are reccomending and I'll find out if he wants to come to me or not.

Longshot, first touch, marking, passing and stamina is important. I don't have FM avilable right now and I don't remember all the attributes a box to box midfielder.

All replies will be much appreciated!

Wesley - Werder Bremen - 23 - 4.3M
Zdravko Kuzamanovic - Stuttgart - 23 - 4.6M
Luis Gustavo - Hoffenheim - 23 - 4M
Georgino Wijnaldum - Feyenoord - 20 - 3.4M
Pirmin Schwegler - Frankfurt - 23 - 3.4M
Antonio Candreva - Udinese - 23 - 3.5M
Christian Battocchio - Udinese - 19 - 2.8M
Tim Sparv - FC Groningen - 23 - 1.9M
Claudemir - Fc Kobenhavn - 22 - 1.1M
Rene Mihelic - Nacional - 22 - 775k
Geert Arend Roorda - Heerenveen - 22 - 650k

Paul Jatta - Valencia - 19 - 875k (Strongly Reccomended)

You have enough promising young Ukrainians in your squad, better just use them and let them develop as buying foreigners will hurt you in the future due to the amount of them allowed in your first eleven decreasing every year.

You have enough promising young Ukrainians in your squad, better just use them and let them develop as buying foreigners will hurt you in the future due to the amount of them allowed in your first eleven decreasing every year.

True, but right now I need someone with experience that can take charge after Fernandinho. He is a foreigner so ther won't be a problem replaying him! Do you meen that the limit of 7 foreigners in the squad will decrase over the years?

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

Thank you all for the replies!

True, but right now I need someone with experience that can take charge after Fernandinho. He is a foreigner so ther won't be a problem replaying him! Do you meen that the limit of 7 foreigners in the squad will decrase over the years?

Yes it will decrease. If you want an Ukrainian B2B, then sign Ruslan Rotan from Dnipro, he is quality

It had caused problems for me too on FM10 when I was managing Dynamo Kyiv. Good luck with Shakhtar mate :D

Thanks :p how can young foreign players get a ukrain pass? I see some older players that has a number of days before they get a pass in the country they play in. Is it possible to get it for the youngsters too? Is it possible for any player?

Thanks :p how can young foreign players get a ukrain pass? I see some older players that has a number of days before they get a pass in the country they play in. Is it possible to get it for the youngsters too? Is it possible for any player?

I cant remember it now actually, it was about 4/5 years or something.

In real life, you can't have a dual Ukrainian nationality. If you want to acquire the Ukrainian nationality then it would become your only nationality and I'm not sure if it works in FM like this.

In real life, you can't have a dual Ukrainian nationality. If you want to acquire the Ukrainian nationality then it would become your only nationality and I'm not sure if it works in FM like this.

This. I dont think you can gain Ukrainian nationality in FM11. My last post of 4/5 years was for FM10. Because I remember Ayila Yussuf and Rodrigo did become Ukrainians in my save on FM10