Box to Box Midfielder- where are they?

Hawco10

Reaction score
Been searching for about an hour now, Just in case I thought my team was too small, I started a new game and went the Real Madrid coach. I've had my scouts search the first two pages of midfielders and I've had deep lying playmaker, anchorman, Attacking midfielder Terquestra, Advanced playmaker, but not one box to box midfielder, where the heck are they? Am I doing something wrong ?
Thanks guys !

Been searching for about an hour now, Just in case I thought my team was too small, I started a new game and went the Real Madrid coach. I've had my scouts search the first two pages of midfielders and I've had deep lying playmaker, anchorman, Attacking midfielder Terquestra, Advanced playmaker, but not one box to box midfielder, where the heck are they? Am I doing something wrong ?
Thanks guys !

you're right..there aren't that many quality ones. I use Marco Verratti as my box-to-box midfielder for my Porto side and he is very good there. I think Khedira is also a very good box-to-box, as is Ramires at Chelsea.

Assistants and scouts rarely suggest the really dynamic roles like box-to-box midfielder or complete forward. I think this is because there's like 20 key attributes for those positions. A well-rounded CM can still thrive as a box-to-box midfielder even if that's not what the report says they should play.

You don't have to listen to your scouts! On occasions they are quite wrong in judging PA and even recommended roles or other roles can be used for various players instead of what is mentioned. They are there , you just have to look for the right player and judge them yourselves . Since you are playing as Real , Khedira is a great B2B or just check in the player part of the forum if you need another one or need to know more, there are tons of players that can be B2Bs and be successful!

Find someone with good stamina, work rate, tackling, passing and may be longshot and acceleration if possible. I don't think there is any star player in that role (Bastian Scheweinsteiger may be ? ) Steven Gerrard 5-6 years ago was very good in that role. Also, it's a mainly support role so expect your player to be fairly so so in term of rating.

I don't think there is any star player in that role (Bastian Scheweinsteiger may be ? ) Steven Gerrard 5-6 years ago was very good in that role.
iPhone.gif

Moussa Sissoko is a BBM, a very good one at that

I had him on my team for a couple years, and he never did anything as a BBM, i ended up getting slightly better results for him as AP-Support, but overall he didn't do much for me (I'm sure that was just this particular game, his stats are very solid)

I played Andile Jali as a BBM, had an overall rating of around 7.90, he did pretty well for me as a BBM :D