Sneech

Reaction score
I'm Chelsea at the moment, 1st season, and doing fairly well but i've noticed that my midfield is a bit short - Ramires, Lampard, Fernando, Mikel, Romeu being the only central midfielders who are suitable to the position out and out, and I don't really want to start Romeu in premier league games, i'd rather work on him a bit and with doing a 4-5-1 formation, I use 3 of the 5 midfielders in the starting line up.

So basically i'm looking for a Central Midfielder, preferably a Box to Box midfielder, but could budge on a few here and there - and possible a young one, who could cover/rotate in the squad and then take over Lampards position next season or season after depending how lampards ratings perform.

Thanks, all suggestions are welcome - and i'm not really looking for a 50million pound midfielder like Vidal, probably 30million most if there a very hot prospect or possible could budge for a 35million.

Fellaini sounds perfect for you, I got him for £14.5m January first season for my Arsenal team, been fantastic since (He was unsettled and PSG and Chelsea wanted him, so he might cost you closer to £20m)

Fellaini is probably the best, but Andrey Ayew is pretty good too and he's a bit younger, have him at liverpool (second season) and he got 14 goals for me, think he has a release clause at £16 million ish...

Moussa Sissoko (probably not the correct spelling) from Toulouse brilliant young French midfielder with an engine the size of a bus!

Unfortuantly, Sissoko for some reason isn't interested in joining my team - bit weird but yeah.. Fellaini unfortuantly went to Spurs at start of season as when i was looking at him, Fernando seemed a better and cheaper option at the time..

Andre Ayew i've looked at and seemes more of an attacking threat and not very good defensively in my opinion - but he might be an option and a fairly cheap one.

and I'm defiantly looking at Casemiro

You should be able to get Sissoko on a free at the end of the season?

Marouane Fellaini, is very easy to unsettle at the beginning of the game. He will most likely hand in a transferrequest and you might be getting him for about £15m. (+/- some £m.). He will be perfect playing as an box-to-box. But if not Fellaini than maybe Sami Khedira from Real Madrid? He is an absolute beast for me! But might be hard to price away.

Yann M'Vila is another option that surely will work in that position and role. Javi Martinez aswell, but really difficult to get him and cheaply aswell so, maybe not an option. Then we have the dream, Yaya Toure. What a monster!! But yet again expensive.

There is actually quite a long list of players that would fit perfectly in as box-to-box midfielder. Here are some more options: Axel Witsel, Claudio Marchisio, Casemiro, ​etc.

wait one season for casemiro and you can get him for about 5m
smile.gif

You have ramires, you don't need a box to box midfielder :eek: