SPIDLY_MAN

Reaction score
Box to Box midfielder??? £2 million max and on smallish wages... I'm Newcastle.

Cheers :)

barry robson from middlesbrough or martin rowland from Q.P.R.

on the first day of my newcastle season, i sold loads of fringe players. Note that the longer you delay these transfers, the faster these players' values go down.

Harper-2m
Ameobi-3m (for some reason wigan wants to pay 3m for ameobi :)
xisco- 2.3m
Ranger-5m (i know he turns good but i wanted to bring in my own players)
Williamson- 1.8m

I brought in Annan- 3.1m (he could be your box to box midfielder)
Rafael (loan)- 725k
Fazio- 550k (bargain)
Faubert (loan to buy)- 140k up front, 2.7m future fee
Sanogo (loan to buy)- 220k up front, 4.2m future fee

I play without patches so it might be slightly different for you I dunno but good luck!

If you don't want to do what I did just use nolan as box to box.

Wouldn't say Annan is suitable for box to box midfielder. Try and get Charlie Adam.

Jonathan Douglas was good for my Blackpool team, should do well as a back up

Now have £3.5 million with £50k wages available... Just sold Smith.

---------- Post added at 02:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 AM ----------

What do you think of Jonathan Howson????

just search for attributes like teamwork, work rate, stamina, determination etc u should find someone easy enough

jonny howson from leeds has never let me down yet.... or loan fabian delph from villa

I just signed Bakker for £800k and is proving to be an excellent box to box player for my Bradford team (I'm in the championship). He's cheap wage-wise, has a fantastic engine and develops quickly. He's one of my star players now.

i played Hoolahan (Norwich) as a box to box with Blackpool. He was signing of the season, scored goals etc. Signed him for 1.5 mil. Good player for a lower Premier League Team.

mobi Okoli
quality's never been cheaper then with this guy
he's a great box to box, anchor man, and a target man if u retrain him to striker
and at the start of the game he is 4k