mikeybee09

Reaction score

INTRODUCTION

After playing since the BETA of this years game i have created and downloaded tactics with some good but not a great deal of success. I have never felt comfortable in knowing that my team will perform 90% of games. like many people i just want a tactic where i can take a poor team or good team and have success with them. this tactic i have created is simple 4-1-4-1 possession style tactic in which most games i have more that 60% possession and keep a clean sheet. its not a high scoring tactic but with good buys and creating a solid team you will get the success that you want on this years edition.

THE TACTIC

Live i said earlier this is a simple 4-1-4-1 that is based on keeping possession and working it into the box. ive tried this with a few teams. I created it with Leicester mid-season and had lots of possession and a few clean sheets. then i wanted to try it with a good team so i started it with Liverpool FC. in this save i tweaked a lot of the tactic to get more goals as thats what i was struggling with. I lost a few 1-0 but i dominated the game. and now i beleive i have tweaked it enough to score the goals i need to win those games i was losing 1-0. ofcourse you wont win every game, we all know now that this game has beccome a lot more challenging than it was 3-4 years ago where there was lots of tactics that you could make you dominate the opposition and win by 4 goals a game. So now finally the tactic itself.
this is my Galatasaray save in which i have played enough games to know it works.

View attachment 200153 View attachment 200156 View attachment 200157

As you can see its a simple tactic. your free to try and make the tactic any better or add you own opposition instructions as i think the tactic can only get better. the next screenshots will be of the tactical analysis, league standings and stats.

View attachment 200133 View attachment 200132 View attachment 200131 View attachment 200130 View attachment 200129 View attachment 200090 View attachment 200089 View attachment 200127 View attachment 200126

Finally please ask any questions and if you try the tactic please let me know how you get on.

Last edited:
would you mind posting a screen shot of the schedule screen? so we can see your results over the season :)

I'll start a save with Birmingham City, will post SS at the end of the season.

I'll start a save with Birmingham City, will post SS at the end of the season.

okay thanks. its been working well for me. lots of clean sheets. just need a good strikerto grab the goals.

View attachment 999258View attachment 999259View attachment 999260View attachment 999261View attachment 999262View attachment 999263Predicted to finish 20th, Drew alot of games but overall its been great for me, I have an ok team but with some new players i think i can get promoted.

Well done mate. Not far off automatic promotion really. The start of the season was what let you down really. Turn some if them losses to draws and draws to wins and there's no reason you shouldn't finish top next season.

Not been on this for a while. got back into it the other day and wanted to try and make my tactic better as it wasnt scoring enough. finally i this ive sorted that problem and still manage to keep the goals out of my own net. the following screenshot is my the update tactic and below that is the download.

View attachment 194709

I will be testing my updated tactic with wills new database. it will just be plug and play and i will simulate every match. i will upload results as fast as i can.