Bozinis8 Kit Shop(Kit Requests)

my thread is closed?
and i'm sorry i didn't get round to making them, but i don't have all the time in the world.
i have college, a social life and then other things to do. I make kits in my spare time that's all. I just happen to have got good at it. And there's plenty of other people you could've asked...

my thread is closed?
and i'm sorry i didn't get round to making them, but i don't have all the time in the world.
i have college, a social life and then other things to do. I make kits in my spare time that's all. I just happen to have got good at it. And there's plenty of other people you could've asked...
listen i've asked at 4 threads,there are maybe 10 but judging from the previews i askes to you an 3 other.no one answered me and thought that everyone is so busy or just dont give a ****(generally speaking)and i tried to make my own,i thought that my kits where good and i made a thread,if anyone wants to request thats ok.....;)

Hey :)

Club: FC United of Manchester ( read CAREFULLY - it's not Manchester United :) )
Kit Manufacturere.g. Nike Addidas etc.) - Admiral -- look at image ( If it's possible if not - Reebok )
Kit Sponsor:
Home Kit: --> look at image
Away Kit: --> look at image
Third Kit: It can be same like Away kit, but blue ( I think You'll understand my english it's very poor :) lower than yours ;] )

+ some links to images :

admiral logo image : http://i55.tinypic.com/35n3e3l.jpg

home shirt :http://i52.tinypic.com/3443vxl.png

away shirt : http://i56.tinypic.com/o8rjiv.png

Last edited:

Club: FC United of Manchester ( read CAREFULLY - it's not Manchester United :) )
Kit Manufacturere.g. Nike Addidas etc.) - Admiral ( If it's possible if not - Reebok )
Kit Sponsor:
Third Kit: It can be same like Away kit, but blue ( I think You'll understand my english it's very poor :) lower than yours ;] )

+ some links to images :

ok man i got it...........i know about FC utd of manchester,Maybe by tomorrow,if not on Sunday the will be done for sure

listen i've asked at 4 threads,there are maybe 10 but judging from the previews i askes to you an 3 other.no one answered me and thought that everyone is so busy or just dont give a ****(generally speaking)and i tried to make my own,i thought that my kits where good and i made a thread,if anyone wants to request thats ok.....;)

But they aren't good? This is the reason why the majority of people hate this section of the forum, cos people who can't actually make kits start threads that they won't up keep "/ you said you tried to make kits, exactly. TRIED. you posted in the 'rate my kit thread' and were told your kits weren't that good. jeeeeeeeez

But they aren't good? This is the reason why the majority of people hate this section of the forum, cos people who can't actually make kits start threads that they won't up keep "/ you said you tried to make kits, exactly. TRIED. you posted in the 'rate my kit thread' and were told your kits weren't that good. jeeeeeeeez
i did posted some kits on the "rate my ki" thread but nobody commented on them.......Jeeeeez

Hey Jones, why dont you leave the lad alone?? He is doing his best, like he said he is an amateur. Im sure your kits were absolutly perfect the first time you started doing kits?? I hate people like you who have got nothing to better to do than criticize other people who are taking time out to make kits for other people. Who cares if his kits arent up to the standard of some peoples on here, everyone has to start somewhere. Now maybe your time would be best employed by going and working on all of the kits you have to do as you said above!! *******!!

Hey Jones, why dont you leave the lad alone?? He is doing his best, like he said he is an amateur. Im sure your kits were absolutly perfect the first time you started doing kits?? I hate people like you who have got nothing to better to do than criticize other people who are taking time out to make kits for other people. Who cares if his kits arent up to the standard of some peoples on here, everyone has to start somewhere. Now maybe your time would be best employed by going and working on all of the kits you have to do as you said above!! *******!!
rally thank you.someone had to tell him that cuz him amd someother guys do exactly the same to other threads as well

No problem mate. It just really ****** me off when someone attacks someone else for no reason.

Right, my kits were nowhere near perfect when i started, but they were better than this, also after making kits for a day, i didn't make a request thread, i waited a while until i got good enough so i'd get mild criticism that would help me. My time best employed tending to my kit request thread? oh sorry, can you not read? i've just made 60 kits for a mega-pack, and now i've re-opened my thread now i have some help. so don't tell me what to do when i'm sure the large majority of the better kit makers on here agree with me :)

But what right do you have to tell someone to close their own thread when you have just told me not to tell you what to do?? You have just contradicted yourself pal! Leave the lad alone and concentrate on your own stuff. If you dont like his kits then fair enough, dont go on the thread if you dont like it, its that simple you ******.

Club: Worthing Football Club
Kit Manufacturer:(e.g. Nike Addidas etc.) Nike
Kit Sponsor: A2B Taxis Worthing
Home Kit: Red (Main) & White
Away Kit: Blue (Main) & White

Save as a PNG instead of a JPEG as well please. It's much better quality.
hey mate i hope you like it............if not please tell me what i ve done wrong
[/ATTACH]

Kit Manufacturere.g. Nike Addidas etc.) - Admiral -- look at image ( If it's possible if not - Reebok )
Kit Sponsor:

+ some links to images :

admiral logo image : http://i55.tinypic.com/35n3e3l.jpg

hey pal..i send you a PM plzzzz answer me

But what right do you have to tell someone to close their own thread when you have just told me not to tell you what to do?? You have just contradicted yourself pal! Leave the lad alone and concentrate on your own stuff. If you dont like his kits then fair enough, dont go on the thread if you dont like it, its that simple you ******.

Don't use that word mate, not cool.

Done, check pm.
As PMed you i encountered a problem with the home kit and i altered the design you gave me....this is the result:View attachment 117030
i want you tell me wether i should continue doing the away and the third kit or try more on doing the home kit?

Last edited:
It's really ok, I'm waiting for rest kits.

It's really ok, I'm waiting for rest kits.
just a question about the third....do you want to be mainly blue with white details or the opposite??sorry for the questions but i want to make sure about the result

Exactly : mainly blue with white details.

Exactly : mainly blue with white details.

here you are all of them.....but i think they are very simple almost plain......but if you tell me to change them i would love to[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]