Wengerball

Reaction score
Club: Real Sociedad
Season: 1st - Jan 2013
Budget: 8.5 Mil
Board Expectations: Mid Table finsh - Currently 3rd. Personally looking to finish in the top 4 atm.

Need to bring in a BPD and Inside Forward right sided.
Both need to be comfortable in posession aswell

Thanks in advance

Club: Real Sociedad
Season: 1st - Jan 2013
Budget: 8.5 Mil
Board Expectations: Mid Table finsh - Currently 3rd. Personally looking to finish in the top 4 atm.

Need to bring in a BPD and Inside Forward right sided.
Both need to be comfortable in posession aswell

Thanks in advance

Check Bram Nuytinck from Anderlecht for BPD and maybe Knockaert for IF

james tomins with abit of passing train makes a good BPD 4/5million and ruben rochina is a god IF or look at thomas drage 1milllion

Thanks scouting them right now.
Has Knockaert developed well when you've played with him ?
Nuytnick looks like a good option aswell

Thanks for the suggestions.
Unfortunately both have moved to new clubs.
I'll keep an eye on them for future saves

Last edited:
I was also looking for a DLP to play in the DM position.
Max I can spend is around 4-5 Mil on him after I sell a couple of players.
I already have Illaramendi however once he picks up a knock I have no one. I don't want him strictly to be a backup, he has to have quality to push for Illaramendi's place.
Any suggestions ?

If you can pay over 48 months I would look at Morgan Schneiderlin, just signed him in my Liverpool save for 8 mil.

Thanks scouting him now
This might sound stupid but when you choose to pay over 48 months does only the initial fee get taken out of you're budget or what the transfer is worth over the 48 months

As far as I know it's the initial fee plus the first years installments, for example, if you sign a player for 8 mil with no initial fee then 2 mil will be taken upfront upon completion of the transfer.
I wouldn't recommend doing this all the time, but for 1-2 players it's generally ok as long as the installments don't hammer your finances each month.
Some people, including myself at first, tend to make multiple signings over a 48 month period, but you'll end up losing like 2-3 mil or more each month and will very quickly go into the red.

Bought N.Viergever for the BPD. I'm thinking of buying the RW in the summer but for now are there any suggestions for a Advanced Playmaker type who can play at CM. Max spend 5 Mil

Why spend money on right IF when you have Griezmann? He's awesome :)

I play X.Prieto on the right and A.Griezmann on the left and Vela and Agirretxe rotate up top but as soon as one of them picks up an injury I have no one of any quality to come in. It looks i'll get CL footy next year aswell so I need more players as G.Castro can rotate with Griezmann in the AML position but I have no one to rotate with X.Prieto on the right.

Thanks for the suggestion tried him but he'd already been bought. I went for C.Grenier from Lyon in the end for 5.5M