barryc89

Reaction score
Looking for committed online FM players who are interested in competing in a BPL Draft online game.

Looking for 4-6 players, we have 2 player so far, hoping to start at least the draft side of things tonight & possibly get the game started.

Once i have the players confirmed, i will pick names out of a hat to decide the draft order then we will complete the draft over steam in a group chat. I will keep note of all the draft picks and update on the editor, then will be ready to play.

Rules

- we pick a squad of 18 players and these are the only players we can use throughout the 1st season

- all other players will be removed from your team (except your 3 highest rated PA youths)

- after the 1st season teams may only sign players 18yrs or younger and you can use your new youth intake

- the teams to pick from are Newcastle, Southampton, Everton, Aston Villa, West Ham or Spurs

(we can add any other rules after discussion, these are just the basic rules to make the game more fun)

So if you interested please hit me up ASAP, you can add me on steam - FTD83 - or leave your steam name and ill add you. Hoping to start this tonight. Any questions just ask.

Cheers

Vey interested to play, no matter which team, never played draft football game before :) steam: wallacebgd

alright bud i added you on steam this morning. im interested if someone pulls out or cant get going. steam id is andob457

Hi i am intrested in playing
Steam Id: therockstar16

Don't know if i am too late, but would like to join. Thanks