ihaslam

Reaction score
Looking for another committed player to play FM14 with. My usual buddy is a bit of a cry baby... understatement of the century actually. Anyway so yea, im fed up of his moaning when he lose a game and doesnt come on for days/weeks.

I work a fair amount of evenings so im looking for someone who can play so from 8pm-2am 3 or 4 times a week. obviously if were both free during the day then im happy to play during the day etc.

Looking for someone who doesnt *****, or cheat, or have an ego... just a bit of friendly competition. Ideally someone over 16 (im 26)

I have been playing FM since i can remember, I have a 40hr week job, play footy twice a week and have a daughter so im not looking to play all day everyday, just as and when it suits us both. I mentioned earlier that evenings are best for me until early hours in the morning.

We can sort times/day out each day, i have skype and steam and have literally just downloaded FM14.

If your interested in playing then get in touch, im free from now till like 2/3am.
Ideally we would play BPL and my prefered team is southampton, as im a saints fan :)

will be on tomorrow around 9/9.30 should anyone be interested in starting a game.

I'm interested but i've problems adding friends on steam,i'd appriciate if you add me "fermerche5".