Status
Not open for further replies.

Ccllnply

Reaction score
getpreview.jpg

attachment.php

Bractioa - Island of Football?

In a shock announcement, the Arab consortium that purchased the island of Montserrat last week have released a statement saying that they have football in mind for the future of the island.

The island itself still remains as Monserrat but the national team, has withdrawn it's Fifa membership and has instead been replaced with the new footballing nation of Bractioa. The new Bractioa FA will be run by the consortium with the help of their footballing assistants.

The names of the members of the consortium have not been released to the media but a spokesman had this to say

The plan of the new Bractioa FA is to turn Monserrat into an entire island dedicated to the development of football. Money will be invest where needed to build and improve the footballing facilites on the island and to try and bring in players who have not been selected by their national teams.

The aim of this project is to bring Bractoia up to an high level on the international scene and to turn the nation into World Cup regulars within 20 years. Clearly, this is no easy task but the members of the consortium have realised this and are very aware that patience is needed. However, they have not gone into this blindly and have a well thought out plan on the future of Braction football
As what is most definetly the biggest football project ever undertaken, overshadowing the takeover of Manchester City, the footballing world will be keeping their eyes on this one

Last edited:
Hmmm intresting good layout and good luck mate ;)

Thanks mate, my writing is a bit rusty. Been over a year since I've turn a story, and even further back than that since I did one for a game.

Thought I'd do something a bit different

Are you playing as a club and country
either way good luck

Nice twist on the story,I like it.

Good luck with this.

attachment.php

Hold Me Closer Tony Dancer

With all the excitement surrounding the Bractioa project, more news has come out of the newly formed FA. The appiontment of the first manager to the Bractioa national side has been made. Tony Dancer, a 29 year old Irish American whose mother is from Montserrat, has been given a 4 year deal with the national side.

Dancer is a qualified coach having earned his degree in England in 2005. Despite, he has no football managerial experience other than manging a Samba Soccer camp in Ireland, a summer camp for child under 12. It's believe that his appointment has come about because of golf connections with many of the consortium members.

In his first press conference as Bractioa manager, he had this to say:

I am delighted to be given this opportunity. I'm very excited with the potential that this new footballing nation has and I will try my best to help develop the talent on this island

Good luck I think this is a very clever story!

What happens if it's Bractioa V England World Cup final... Split loyalties?

Good luck I think this is a very clever story!

What happens if it's Bractioa V England World Cup final... Split loyalties?

Aye, thats one of the challenges. Any player from Bractioa is automatically eligble for England too, so I'll have to pick the young talent up early before England get their hands on them.

nice story...
may i ask which nation have u edited??

Montserrat

---------- Post added at 03:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 AM ----------

"Quick free kick from Ronaldo, lays it off to Joao Moutinho who knocks it into the corner for Bowsingwa to run on to, great cross right on to Liedson's head! It's in! Finally after 93 minutes, Portugal have broken through. Surely that goal will put Liedson's name down in Portugal's history"

"And that's it! It over! Portugal are the world champions for the first time in their history!"

WCFinal.png

"You have to feel for Greece, they might not play the most attractive football but it's been an amazing run for them, and it's sad to see it end"

WC.png

Looks a very interesting story mate I will definetly be following

attachment.php

Bractioa - Four Years On

When Bractioa was first annouced to the world, much hype and excitement surrounded the project. However, as is the way with these long-term projects, interest was soon lost in Bractioa The hype and glamour desended and it was back to buisness as usual, different name, same story. There might have been a new regime in Montserrat but the players from the old regime were still the only ones available and no amount of money or interest could change that

The first year of Braction football proved to be one of mixed blessings. An 8-0 loss to Paraguay, followed by a 5-0 defeat to Guatemala quickly sent brought the team back down to Earth. However, a 0-0 draw with Bolivia was celebrated as if it confirmed World Cup qualification.

It wasn't until 2012 that Tony Dancer took charge of his first competitive game, the 1st round of World Cup qualifying against Puerto Rico over two legs. Despite playing well and nearing catching Puerto Rico in the second leg, lack of concentration at the back left Bractioa with the expected outcome, losing 5-2 over the two legs

A year later, Bractioa recorded their first victory as an international side, a 2-0 win against Bermuda. Then six months and four defeats later, they recorded their second victory, 3-1 against the same opponents

fixtures-4.png

fixtures2013.png

The plan for Bractioa, however, was long-term develop. After all, the aim was to qualify for a World Cup within 20 years. The new Braction Premier League and FA Cup got under way very quickly after the foundation of the FA. Since then, the league has been dominated by Tribesmen Celtic, winning it 4 years in a row. The FA Cup has been far more open, although Tribesmen have won it on one occasion

League2013.png

The Premier League table in 2013

Leaguehistory.png

bractioafacup.png

In the modern game, where money is considered evil, the Arab consortium who founded Bractioa were praised for their plan to help in the development of footballing talent. Buying in foreign talent was considered the "Plan B". However, most clubs have used their prize money to bring in players from others nations, with only Golden Sun FC making any real foward strides in development facilites.

Despite this, the only real outstanding player Bractioa have produced has come from league champions Tribesmen Celtic. Joe Middleton has been an exciting prospect for Bractioa football and at only 16 looks like the country's star player but, to the disappionment of many, he refused Tony Dancer's call up, claiming that he wanted to see what his chances are with England before committing to Bractioa.

Middleton.png

After 4 years, it is clear that progress is being made in Bractioa and that the amount of potential in the nation is endless

Last edited:
Nice update mate and again its a very fresh and interesting idea

Sorry about the lack of an update. My internet has decided to **** out on me the last two days, I'm lucky to just post this

Status
Not open for further replies.