Jarney

Reaction score
so i am an old CM and FM fan and I play this game since 2003
so the thing is that I did not play it couple of years now
and I started to play it again and now I have this small problem
I made in 3 years to come from League 2 (4th English divison) come to the Premier League
the thing is that my club is pretty much cash strapped and that I like to save as much money as I can
so most of my players that I bought where free agents so now I have this problem
that I don't have any problems fighting against most of the sides except top 6
I would need some kind of tactic for team of outsiders
decent team that can make the upset
I try to use some of the tactics from the forum but they don't really work unless if you have all the stars
and this is just not my thing
Even though I don't have anything against getting some ex wunderkinds when they contract expires

any advice is a good advice
cheers
:S
View attachment 214503View attachment 214504View attachment 214505

Have à look at My team tactics in My thread. Look at the screens of mainly the aston villa and Bolton tactic and the reasoning behind the approach. maybe something like that can give you à better balance when playing against strong opponents.0

I have tried Bolton, WBA and into obliviun tactics and my team was not even close
in all this tactics rich and big teams are just attacking and attacking and I just get some stupid goals
plus my team is giving them penalty in every single game
even though I have couple of outstanding players with great ball control and passing range
most of my players are a good passers of game but they are not strong enough in chalenges
so teams like Pool, Utd and City are just breaking me in countrattacks
and if this don't work then they score just some long range goal

I have tried Bolton, WBA and into obliviun tactics and my team was not even close
in all this tactics rich and big teams are just attacking and attacking and I just get some stupid goals
plus my team is giving them penalty in every single game
even though I have couple of outstanding players with great ball control and passing range
most of my players are a good passers of game but they are not strong enough in chalenges
so teams like Pool, Utd and City are just breaking me in countrattacks
and if this don't work then they score just some long range goal

How familiair was the team with those tactics because especially the Bolton 442 using those shouts is a really, really stabele tactic ?

On a side note. I would perhaps not expect to keep clean sheets against the top teams. Your defenders are just not good enough

you might be right but i play 4-4-2 most of the time
but most of my players are new and I am just trying for my team to gel
especially my defense that's been just terrible since the first match that I played
anyway I used goalsgalore tactic that I found here and it suits my team well
it seams that attack is the best defense