ferret

Reaction score
I decided that I should start a story to actually keep me interested in a save beyond the preseason. I've chosen Bradford City because they are relatively close to where I live (~30 Miles) and used to be a Premier League team, hence the title.

Bradford City A.F.C
The Bantams

Bradford_City_AFC_zpsy48puhp8.png

Bradford City A.F.C are a professional football team hailing from... Bradford, West Yorkshire. They were formed in 1903 and play at Valley Parade, the site of the Bradford City stadium fire in 1985. They currently reside in League 1, after a 6 year spell in League 2. Their most recent trophy was 1985 - as the winners of League 2. They have won the FA Cup on one occasion, in 1911.

I'll be back soon with a team overview etc. Bye!

Last edited:
What sort of links?

Well I couldn't figure out how to add photos, the only way I had discovered was to post a link. Thankfully I've sorted that out. Also I want to link the skin, logo pack, kit pack and face pack I'm using but that can be delayed for now :p.

Well I couldn't figure out how to add photos, the only way I had discovered was to post a link. Thankfully I've sorted that out. Also I want to link the skin, logo pack, kit pack and face pack I'm using but that can be delayed for now :p.

Oh! got it! If you need help with anything just let me know

good luck, Love Bradford used to listen to the podcast Bantams Banter!