• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slacky

Bantams on the up!
Reaction score
just wondering.. would anybody be intrested in a story for Bradford City.. if i edited the db so they was in the Spanish, Italian or French league?

never seen a story like this before, wondering if anybody would be intrested? :)

if your in the spanish league, go for liga adelante, be easier to get started, you start in BBVA and youll get slaughtered :) ill be interested in spanish one mate :)

Thanks :), yeah.. i meant to put Adelante, always get them 2 mixed up for some reasonXD :D

Last edited:
if your in the spanish league, go for liga adelante, be easier to get started, you start in BBVA and youll get slaughtered :) ill be interested in spanish one mate :)

Are you trying to say Bradford are not a good team.

:O Shame one you.

aha :p kk mate, should be very interesting, as far as ive known, no ones done this before, so youll have a lot of people interested :) could do a joint one and ill put grimsby or someone in there? :p its up to you, i dont mind if you want to do this by yourself, but its just an option :)

---------- Post added at 02:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 AM ----------

no, its the same as putting bradford in the premiership... can you imagine bradford playing real madrid, barcelona and sevilla! :p

Just make the story if you want to, these "should i do a story on this team" threads are pointless.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.