Are you having minimum bids? (I would advise this)

Are you having it where a bidder can only bid on a certain amounf of players each round? (e.g 1 GK 3 defender 3 Midfield etc)

I'm jose buzzingwa for this auction game! Gonna be good!! Good luck brad and the rest of you ...well your going down!!!!

Sorry but do I have to download anything as I do not know how to extract:'((I have a mac).So I withdraw if you have to download anything unless somebody gives me a guide.

Nah as far as I'm aware there is no need to download anything.
looking forward to this; ps dont use minimum bids it ruins the suspense

Sounds good Brad, as for the trading between players, which takes place while brad is away, all that can be arranged between yourselves. Confirmed trades can then be sent to me, and I will compile a list of all the trades, and send it to Brad
WAHOO let's go CRAZY.:$

No you dont wonderkid, just go on the main forum page, then on the section "auction games" find one thats running and read up on how they are working

no minimum bids, could be some big suprises in there !!!

list is finalised and will be on just before 5 :) so it will work how it said before !!

what about the amount of players each round you can bid for?

We PM you the bids right? Sorry if that's a stupid question like

Yeah private message all bids and title the message by what round it is to make it easier for brad to work out :)

Well if you place as many bids as you want every round then thats your choice :)
Just remember there are 10 rounds !

OKAY ALL MAKE SURE YOU PM ME WITH BIDS :) HERE IS THE FIRST LIST, ANY QUESTIONS??

YOU HAVE 23 HOURS TO BID :)

THIS ROUND + 9 ROUNDS REMAINING .

Goalkeeper
Iker Casillas
Jose Reina
Rafael
Allan McGregor
Marc-Andre ter Stegan
Defender
Raphael Varane
Raul Albiol
Chris Smalling
Toby Alderweireld
Kolo Toure
Holgar Badstubar
Eric Abidal
Leighton Baines
Diego Contento
Ryan Bertrand
Lee Hodson
Glen Johnson
Midfielder
Tom Cairney
Jonjo Shelvey
Thiago
Sergio Busquets
Bastion Schweinsteiger
Alex Chamberlain
Mario Gotze
Andel di Maria
Junior Hoilett
Pedro
Andre Schurrle
Striker
Wayne Rooney
Luis Fabiano
Romelu Lukaku

OK I'm glad you don't have to download.Unfortunatly my computer is not working so I have to use my phone and cannot have fm12 in front of me.Will be able to use it again at about 10 tomorrow.

OK I'm glad you don't have to download.Unfortunatly my computer is not working so I have to use my phone and cannot have fm12 in front of me.Will be able to use it again at about 10 tomorrow.

You don't need FM12 or anything, you just bid for the players you want and PM the dude with the bids