Bradlad9

Reaction score
LOOKING FOR RESERVES!!
WHEN PEOPLE DROP OUT YOU WILL BE READY TO TAKE THEIR PLACE?

RULES

Every team will start with £250 million and the bidding process will entail of 12 rounds. This will start in the 4th of February and run through to the 16th.
Trading will take place for the next few days and will be administered by Jamo456.
I will be away from the 18th - 25th, so as soon as i get back the trades will be official and the season shall commence.
After every season there will be a time for trading and buying and selling players :) more will be released on this further towards the end of a season.

Any questions PM Bradlad9.
Any requests PM Bradlad9

1Rennomillo
2BeadSTARR
3Average Joe
4Wonderkid360
5swfc4life22
6UKFootballScore
7Jamo456
8Mikeblfc
9Jagginman
10Henrific911
11Saulabbiss
12Treaders

Lists just being finalised!

Last edited:
Just start it up mate, and youll slowly gain interest. If not, then cancel it :)

Id be interested for sure.

Same here. Not sure many people would have seen this thread at the time you posted it mate! I'd give it a go as long as you know its a ****** lot of work to run one!?

i'll defo be interested im doing the other one on here and lovin it lol i'll post the link on my twitter account and get it out there and see who would be interested using #fm2012 and #fm12

Alright lmao,
So yeah, interest is high :p
I know it is very hard to organise lmao if anyone wants to help me organise and be part of the organising team then i would love that :p
If you wanna help then you can still have a team as i will look after the bids :)
So yeah, anyone interested then message me or say on here :)

Also those who are interested PM me your team name and home and away colours

Any questions ask away :)
Thank you

Yeah there is still space :)

Thinking about 12 - 20 places ? :)

Wouldnt have to many, as its alot of work mate. As its your first have about 10-12 just so you get the gist of it. Looks like you got enough support. Get the template and rules sorted ;)

update***

at the end of the season i will stop, take screenshots and stuff of teams, and then if you want you can buy or sell players to each other or from me ? :)

sound good ?

any questions ??

update***

Full now, if you want to sign up then it will be a reserve position incase anyone drops out ?

Been waiting for ages for an auction game and nearly made my own but my laptop died was gutted then two auction games come up lol :)

:p i wanted to join the ohter but i couldnt so i thought lets try making one instead :)

just waiting on 3 people for the team details
Average Joe
Mark 19 Times
Jaggniman

i have started to make the teams, bidding will start very soon :)