why not u give the result first and continues next round after your holiday :)

Tbh someone else can continue the bidding and that then when brad gets back he can finish it???

I'd do it but obviously I'm part of the game! I would do it but would everyone trust me if I did my bids first and said??

Hahaha cheers Renomillo! I mean if there's someone that's not playing the game and watching speak up now and they could do It or we should vote to see who could carry on?? I reckon vote tbh or even just wait til brads back but im lovin the flow of the game I hope a break wont ruin it

I vote that we at least try and keep the game running? I rule myself out of sorting bids though, don't think I'd trust myself in all honesty :p

FML.....after buying Contento mistakenly thinking it was Coentrau I then buy the wrong papadopolous!!!

What about the bidding round we just did?
Can we have those results now?

If this starts back up as another auction game, can i enter?, if some people don't want to, as im back on here now, went off for a few months, exams and courswork and everything - in year 11 :), just pm me if it does, thank you :)

If this starts back up as another auction game, can i enter?, if some people don't want to, as im back on here now, went off for a few months, exams and courswork and everything - in year 11 :), just pm me if it does, thank you :)
Really hope it does start up again

Someone else could continue this! Jamo456 has the player list so i reckon someone could do it again i'd do the bids and shizzle cos ive just finished my auction game bids! and i promise to be honest i will send my bids to say someone else and they can verify that my bids are correct