jimmypb

Reaction score
Screenshot 2021-05-21 at 10.15.15.png

Has anyone bought Brayan Riascos? I never heard of this guy and my scout report just came back and his determination, flair, acceleration, pace and strength are frightening! Those along with being 6'0'' and having interesting player traits and resolute character surely make him a no brainer for a Pressing striker role! This might be one of them players who can play in any of the top divisions despite their PA.

If you haven't bought him on your save, where does he end up? I'm thinking of blowing all my budget to bring him in!

looks technically awful, and with a weak weaker foot, i wouldnt touch him in any higher league, he might do well at championship level at best and considering his age, i wouldnt go anywhere near him

if youre looking for a PF a little bit outside the usual, cosimo marco da graca always seems to turn out great on my saves and is usually cheap a year or two in

Screenshot 2021-05-28 at 19.58.06.png

He started off really good, but a torn calf muscle and then some niggley injuries set him back. I will say, every goal of his was a wonder goal... dribbling from the half way line and dinking the keeper or beating 4 defenders before slotting it away etc. He's definitely a player who's is fun to watch if you watch the 3d highlights... kinda similar in that way with Jeremie Boga

Last edited:
looks technically awful, and with a weak weaker foot, i wouldnt touch him in any higher league, he might do well at championship level at best and considering his age, i wouldnt go anywhere near him

if youre looking for a PF a little bit outside the usual, cosimo marco da graca always seems to turn out great on my saves and is usually cheap a year or two in

Thanks, I just started scouting Da Graca, looks alright.. hopefully his speed will be around 15s.

Screenshot 2021-05-28 at 20.09.31.png

Last edited: